¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

Jobs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:22 am

I just quit mine =] today was my last day =] YAY! So happy...

But even though I gave my two weeks in and stayed another week, my ex-boss wants me to stay for another whole week. But I already got a different job...waitressing...

Both of the buisness peoples I know, family friends. x.x this is so complicating. I can't stay the up coming week. Then he asks me to stay for a saturday Dx...gararar...

*crazy thought*

Should I make a journal like section here...o: just for people to randomly pour themselves out when stressed o.0 like xanga Surprised le-gaspo
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:11 am

Lol god would I need one of those then. I work at a fast food restaurant and I've been cross-trained for pretty much the whole 9-nine yards.

I know how waitressing goes, and I'm not even a waitress/ie, or whatever the correct whatever words are. The only main issue I have is hospitality, and talking to people with a calm demeanor when they're complaining out of their ass with stuff.

Lol, so what kinda restaurant is it?

Bleh, today was very tiring at my work place. I work at DQ, did I mention that? Probably not, it's a grill and chill and I've been crosstrained in both and register. Yaaaay, I get to work in 3 different places.. x.x

Anyways Yuki, what job did you just quit? O.o and lol happiness ftw! santa
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I used to work at a retail store. Gah...it woulda been fine if not for the location and the people who inhabit it. I mean...I dont want to discriminate but after working there and giving a huge handful of people chances with my trust...eh...it's hard.

I regret working there and yet at the same time I don't...garararar >:[]

Anyway. DQ? Surprised Wow, busy busy busy lol But it's good to be busy =] Hows that going? Besides the working everywhere. You busy bee.

Now that I quit my job I have a lot of time. But I don't know what to do with it...Not much goes on around here .x. Nobody wants to join Dx lol nyah~!

Anyway, yeah o.o I thought you worked in retail as well?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Oooh, retail huh? Well that sounds fun. That's like nearly the pinnacle of customer service, to which I trust that you were totally the bomb diggity at Very Happy.

Yeah, I know how that trust thing goes. I'm sorry to hear that, my best wishes for your future and that your trust is placed on individuals who know how to treasure something like that, especially from someone as awesome as you! Very Happy

Lol yeah DQ, it's a lot of fun, mainly because of my co-workers. Though sadly we're losing quite a few of the fun ones to school and other life-events, so it's getting a little more boring here and there. bleh. The working in several areas is very...well, fatiguing. Glargh.

lol, I love your garararar sounds, I just want to hear it in person now. lol!

lol well, if you have a lot of time, why don't you write a short story, or do lots of artistic things, I bet you could master a few games! Things like that o.O, you doin any MMORPG's still?

And I wish I worked in retail. I guess I sell fast food- haha. That doesn't really count though, bleh, whatever xD
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:05 am

Yeah...work places. You gotta be in an environment of optimistic/outgoing people Surprised Lol I loved my last job, it's just the customers I couldnt stand, and the feeling of being used.

xD My gararar's? I only do it when I'm feeling silly, though my sister adopted it now .x. She actually says it xD I attack her for it >D

I'm waiting for this one MMORPG to come out but I dont think it'll be out till next year Dx. I'm trying to work on a story, but writing and typing...I don't feel like doing it at the time XD I wish I can just say it and it'll all just be there lmfao. How much easier it would be xD But...laziness is no good...garararararararrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And I've been lagging in writing my letters Dx arrrrrrrg
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 am

Yeah, I know how you feel about not liking the customers. I don't get society these days. Can't people just understand how rough customer service get's it? I love the people who give us a break, my thanks to them personally!

lol, Itzu actually says it? Now that's an interesting idea. When I tried to say it, it sounded like a poor version of an angry dog, lol. Was that the intention? Probably not...lmao. Lol you attack her? :O Le-gasp! that must be an epic battle then.

O.o what's the name of the MMORPG? Is it PvE based? PvP based? Gimme ze Deats if you please!

lol, creativity and the imagination to write is one thing, but the motivation to write is another. Writing is a big pain in the buttocks. No wonder writers take like...years to write a novel. It takes freaking forever to get motivated to do it! lmao.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:59 am

Yes! I always thanks those who understand my situation and why I have to think and do things I do. I personally thank them and wanna give them something for free xD Just cause their smart enough to understand my situation and how badly I need to patience to deal with majority of the people who come in. Waitressing probably wouldn't be any different, but it'll be much less stressful then what I'm doing. Today is my first day XD yay! lol little nervous though o.o;;

Yes! She says it! Lol it's supposed to be based on the lil character called Domo o.o you seen/heard of it? Lotta anime freaks have a shirt or sweater with this character. It looks like diglet, the pokemon. But with a =[] kinda face lol. One day you'll hear it! Really funny and random xD It's like...wtf? Kinda noise but it's sorta cute too lol

Continenth of the Ninth I think it's called. Resembles 12sky a bit lol xD I think that's why I'm wanting to play it. 12sky is my very first mmorpg o.o so...I know no others xD. Majoirty of the games i tried, makes me lag or I get bored real easy. Such as ts2...nah...not for me. They shoulda just fixed up ts1 and kept it instead of making ts2. Just needing to upgrade ts1 but not wanting to deal with hackers and such...it's gonna happen in ts2 so what are they gonna do? Make a ts3? gah =+=

It really is! I used to sit there in class and write all my work, which I didn't mind at all! Cause well...made the time pass by fast xD Aside from drawing...drew a lot in class too...maybe that's why my academic level is so low... .x. lol but anyway...I like to write, it just hurts my hand so much .x. writing is actually really fun! Wish they can make something so that the hand doesn't hurt so much Dx garararar. Like when I write my letters they're a whole front and back page long. Wanting to write more I can't...why? Cause my hand hurts lol
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

I know same hereeeee, sometimes in DQ we make an extra order here and there, and that means we just go out and give it out to some random customer. I usually always end up giving it to the sweet old couple, or any other individuals who are really kind Very Happy. Waitressing I'm sure you're totally up for it, you're very social and open, not to mention you've done lots of customer service anyway so it should come very naturally to you. You'll get enough tips to rule the world! Mwahahahah!

er.... what? nvm.

It's from Domo? Huh, interesting, well that makes sense, I've played that game before for quite awhile. They had quite some interesting names for attack. I.E. "Menacing Moo" haha, good stuff.

Continent of the Ninth huh? That game doesn't look like 12sky...at all. It looks like a 5x more epic actioned version of 12sky! But yeah I know how you feel about 12sky, no matter what MMORPG I tried after 12sky nothing just compares. It's just too much fun! and lol yeah. I don't get why people hack, it's just ridiculous. What's wrong with playing something fair and square? Bleh. Anyways yeah looks like a great game, keep me updated would you and I'll totally be joining you on that one, sounds like a lot of fun Very Happy

Lol Yuki, I wouldn't say that. There's a difference between academic level and recognition. I know you're very competent, but you're just not recognized in it! Haha, and you're a great artist, much better then I am because you draw so much more then I do! lol that's so awesome that you write that much. Why don't you publish something you wrote on the forum, it'd be an awesome read! Very Happy

And lol, I wish I could "write." I can only type, I find that words come to me naturally better on the computer because I can focus on thinking and not writing. But, whatever works for us right? And you get awesome notebooks/journals x.x
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 am

I like typing too xD it's easier and I get my thought's and ideas out faster. Writing just help with my handwriting xD...and spell checks x.x lol.......and i like the crisp sound of the paper after i've written so much on it >.>;; lol

I lost all my stories xD I dont know where they are ;-; sorta depressing...I remember everything that's happened, but...to...lazy Dx the downfall of maaaaaaaan...garar Neutral
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

lol there you go making your gararara sound. Yeah losing a lot of my stories too, so I feel bad as well.

Ohhh I wish work was easier, but it just gets harder and harder.... sadface.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:07 pm

lol like i said my new job got a lot easier in more then one ways. only thing that gets to me is how to write the food on the recite and abbreviations and ect...lol less people to deal with tho xD
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 pm

Well that's good, I mean it's much more social and everything and I'm sure it's...well, yeah. Anyways I'm sure you'll get that down in a jiffy, hopefully not as long as I took for me to learn my job. It took me about 2 weeks for me to learn the ropes, lol.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm

xD I made flash cards of the menu xD lol name and prices lol
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Really? Wow that's dedication. I think the only person I've ever known to do that was my girlfriend's aunt, but now I know you too!

I know the feeling though, I wanted to bring a recipe book home when I was first starting at the Grill, but hey- I don't need to now! I know it all Very Happy.

So, what's your favorite dish served there?
Back to top Go down
Magvial

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:03 am

i got u all beat i worked as store manager for a pizza businees franchise calles Eagle boys and now im a apprentice at a butcher shop so ye lol
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Working at a pizza shop. Now that- my friend is a dream job. I'd eat all the pizza in the WORLD! <3
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Butcher shop :X I wouldn be able to >.< no matter how much I love meat -drools-

Anywho...I'M BACK AT THE JOB I QUIT DX WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...-sniffles- but I only work like...2 days...but I'm working at like 1 and half other jobs x.x;; lol sounds weird xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jobs   Jobs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆ :: GENERAL DISCUSSION :: Lets talk about...-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com