¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

FX THE MOVIES!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

FX THE MOVIES! Empty
PostSubject: FX THE MOVIES!   FX THE MOVIES! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:00 am

Favorite movies eh?

I gotta say my favorite movie series is "The Mummy" Series, gotta love the action, humor, and story in those. Things that are mythological tend to have a good effect on me, and following those series I really liked the Scorpion King.

Matrix is a really fun one for me. Very Happy

I also long martial arts films. The last one I saw was probably Karate Kid which was really well done, but other then that I love films with Jackie Chan or Jet Li, those guys are my favorite. Though I don't forget other martial artist actors like Donnie Yen, Feng Chou, etc. It's just the humor that Jackie Chan and more then recently Jet Li bring to these action films is what makes me really enjoy them.

TV series: I really enjoy Supernatural and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Love my fictional stuff. But I gotta say CIS when it first came out became a really big hit with me and I've loved that show ever since.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

FX THE MOVIES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FX THE MOVIES!   FX THE MOVIES! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:04 pm

I Love watching criminal minds o.o;; though it freaks me out at times xD. I watch some cartoon channels too...just to keep in contact with my childish self xD

The mummy was a good movie o.o it freaked me out the first time I watched it x.x;; and I hid a couple times..I don't do that much >.> anymore .x. in that movie...haha xP

Matrix was weird...i liked it but I think I was to dumb to really keep up with it xD

Another movie I do enjoy is the Phantom of the Oprah and The Last Samurai o.o and and and Memoirs of a Geisha was pretty good...

I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES XD
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net

FX THE MOVIES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆ :: Entertainment :: Movies | Shows-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com