¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! Empty
PostSubject: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 5:51 pm

ALRIGHT! Coppah-kun has posted and it feels real good to read another persons post other then mine or my sister[s].

So...what's going to take place is, Shira and Takashi are going to be assigned as spies and sent into Beisern town. I'm still trying to figure out how they're going to get in. Though Beisern town accepts refugee's they're very careful with the new people who enter.

I don't know what I'm going to do with Jin...xD maybe fallow them in. Sorta bothersome to have 2 characters that I play as in one spot together.

Silvan has a twisted fate, may reveal sometime later. Itzu sorta knows the twist already.

So yeah...

Come here and talk about what's to come and what's happening.
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:21 pm

I think I have a good idea Very Happy Wanna know?

It does not totally involve crazyness.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Sure o.o spill away coppah-kun
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Well first off, I made up a perimeter and all for Beisern, is there a wolfsbane?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Wolfsbane? What is wolfsbane? The poisonus plant or...is there some other meaning for it o.o?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 11:56 pm

Wolfsbane is like a plant that wards off Werewolves. It's kind of like garlic/the holy cross for vampires, except wolfsbane is a plant that has said to have magical properties when dealing with werewolves O_o. Kind of like the smell of it is too strong for the sensitive nose of a werewolf.

Last edited by CopperKat on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:10 am

ah, would it be like...slight poison to them? or just ward them off because the smell is to unbearable? Like rotten eggs....xD

It's good to have you telling me these things. I've overlooked the weaknesses for the wolves and now see humans so...vulnerable xD
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:09 am

Lol yeah, I was planning on writing a little fight for Aaron, but I realized that the Wolves have no real weakness.

Ability to scale walls, inhuman strength, blinding speed, smell you from wherever you are within hundreds of yards, and predators. How does a human have any chance of killing even a baby of them? xD. It's like throwing us into Pagoda at level 10!

Oh, and as far as Wolfsbane it could be both?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 am

Yeah, that sounds good to me.

This is where modness comes in xD lol you'll be able to update things such as this. [Thorougly explain later if needed]
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Sure, don't worry about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 pm

so your a mod now o.o Very Happy

you can edit stuff in the information section of roleplaye :]

so...how is Aaron going to be introduced to everyone o.o?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:15 am

Here is my infiltration plan.

Beisern Town:

So far, basically a town's defense is the iron gates and many watchmen. I think Beisern deserves a little more reputation then that Very Happy.

- 4 Guard towers, North, East, South, and West. At the top, depending on the technology could be marksmen or crossbowmen (whichever technology allows). They each however have ballistas attached to them, each equipped with 3 yard long bolts. Impact would bring instantaneous death to whoever it was hit by, including all within range behind the target.
-Wooden Ramparts, the basic wall and fortifications that allow the town to withstand siege. There are two main gates, at East and West of Beisern, Iron reinforced with steel bolts. When sieged there are 3 iron latches on the main door, and also a wooden board lock. At least 10 guards on each side of the wall.
-The Iron Fences, 3rd line of defense against the werewolves, able to be shot down. Surrounds the whole town except for the entrance and exit, where there's a gate.
-A whole perimeter of wolfs bane, including on the road.
- Torches that dot the fenceline and the wolfsbane line, with a patrol of 4 that goes along the whole perimeter.

So how do the spies get in? Wink

A merchant wagon with torches comes slowly toward the west entrance, approaching the wolfsbane line. A hooded figure who has a wagon that's being pulled by two horses. The front two guards stop and start questioning, and do the old Beisern test. They bring the wolfsbane to their nose and they simply twitch their nose, and then the guards inspect the cargo. Just a bunch of boxes, strong smell of cinnamon, ginger, etc.

Slip in easily. How? Nose plugs up the whistle.

Plan B: If problems occur during the first few guards, feign fainting and as the guards check out the woman, the wolves hiding in the cargo, in wolf form dash across over the wagon, jumping over the wagonsbane. Approaching the Iron Gates, instead of scaling the fence in wolf form, they shape shift as they are jumping and turn human. With calculation there is a 75% chance the wolf will catch the top of the fence in human form, making sound only audible to those within 10 feet. Falling down, reform wolf form and infiltrate easily.

Plan C: If things get loud and proud, all are advised to retreat immediately.

~-~-

As for Aaron Faalson a.k.a. "Rusty" I think I have a way that'll bring him to your attention Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm

AH-HA! lol sounds good. I had a hard time thinkin up a defensive structure for Beisern town >.>;; I'm not much into that kinda stuff lol but seems I've found the guy to fill that slot for me xD. Sounds good.

Go ahead and edit that into The Places. I'll look over it again later.

Question: Silver, on contact does it burn the irritate the skin of a wolf? what are the consequences of touching it?

The means of wolfbane being used is a great idea. I was wonder that could be phase one. If contact with silver does irritate the skin then there could be a phase two .o. but...I need some opinions on that.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:14 pm

Alright, will do Very Happy! Yeah I was thinking the woflsbane would be the 1st line too, but I think we should have wolfsbane hard to grow/make, and a rather difficult plant to maintain, and therefore should be kept within a perimeter or more so that the caretakers can take better care of it. I'm not sure though, I'll think it over, work and school isn't exactly making my time alllocation easy, xD.

Silver I'm sure it has a poisonous effect to werewolves. I believe it should have the same effect on werewolves as the same as mercury does to humans. However, all of those symptoms and effects I think are in my opinion very extreme and with that werewolves would easily be extinct within a few battles and hunts. Therefore, I believe it is best to say this:

Silver acts as a cauterizing metal, "cleansing the evil." It does not poison any werewolf to any matter. However, contact with the skin creates an intense burning sensation. Since werewolves have an insanely fast rate of regeneration, I think we should have it so that Silver disables that ability for the affected wound. Scars on any werewolf are a result of silver only. Iron, Steel, Titanium, Wood, all of those related to wound inflictions can be regenerated(unless the wound inflicted was decapitation, all other wounds are valid for regeneration, including wounds to the heart).

Therefore Silver is the most sure-fire way to kill a werewolf, a wound to the heart creates a wound that is unstoppable, a werewolf will eventually die from a wound like that, any injuries to organs would be fatal and un-healable but most other organs(unless it was the lungs or brain) they would be able to live from. Skin wounds should be able to heal from silver, but again leaves a nasty scar.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 pm

All sounds good. I was thinkin that silver will burn and iritate. 2nd phase into beisern x3
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Yes, I know I double posted. But this is one way it'll grab every1's attention! So...yeah

So far, Adon has dimissed the two spies with their missions in mind. I was wondering if I should make a section for 'Traitors'

All the more to make the RP a little more interesting.

The days seem to be moving by slowly. Which will make it difficult for two days to pass for the full moon. So...a week would be a day? What do you say? Three days? Give me idea's please.

With Rusty. I want to get someone to go out searching for him, but I need more thoughts on that. Maybe get Adon or Jin or even Silvano to go. Maybe even Ophelia o.o that'd be interesting to see.

And what's going on with Roxas? He had a brother o.o? I thought his dad died from cancer? >.>;;

Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:38 am

Rusty will momentarily be involved with the other characters, you'll see Yuki! Very Happy. You shall see! I just need time to construct my evil master plan! Mwahahaa!

Yeah the days are moving by pretty slowly, I think we all just need to have an agreement that the day is moving on.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

Passing years since my birth : 28

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 7:26 pm

I WILL EAT CHU ALL!!!!!! owo so..... i read everything! -sighs in relief- >w< wow cobber-kun! You know a lot xD! uber duber smart.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:30 pm

*Puts himself in-between 2 pieces of bread* Shocked

Lol thanks! I uhh...love werewolves...so, yeah. pirat
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:16 pm

-takes a bite out of the bread and nearly misses his finger- =w= yum.

lol! I noticed xD! how you know so much! >o<!
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 pm

-gasp!- what happened to Aaron!!!
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 10:18 pm

You shall see!
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm

-gasp!- can't wait Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Question for Copper!
Where's Aaron located? o.o? by where Roxas, Riku, and Nira are?
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

Aaron is out in the woods, near Rein town. In fact, after my last post? He's on the border of Rein town. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!   What's happening in Wolfs Rein?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's happening in Wolfs Rein?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next