¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

Requesting RP Sub-forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

Requesting RP Sub-forum Empty
PostSubject: Requesting RP Sub-forum   Requesting RP Sub-forum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Role play informations. I find it easy just to click on the Roleplay category and find ALL that you need right there. Instead of searching for separate things, or having everything in ONE BIG HUGE POST. To much trouble just looking for it all.

SO!

Let me know. You want to make a roleplay? Then by all means, tell me.

Just create a new topic in this section. Give me the name of the roleplay and what it's about. [ect ect] You know. Basics. Then I'll happily make you your own sub-forum :]. Put in ALL the information you want for you Roleplay there.

If you click here you'll see the list of roleplays in the forum. Then if you click on ☾Wolfs Rein☽ you'll see a list of things important to the roleplay. Simple. Neat. Easy.
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net

Requesting RP Sub-forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆ :: ROLE PLAYS :: Role Playing Realm :: Role Play Relations :: Role Play Informations-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com