¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

☾Wolfs Rein☽

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Itzumi

Itzumi

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 28

☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Shira repeated the words gently to herself, almost in a whisper, "...siblings..." she glanced at him, "i'm not tired, just frustrated of how complicating this is gonna be..." she sighed deeply then blushed slightly as Takashi commanded her to cool down. She laid down next to Takashi. She looked at the clouds above wondering, "But if we don't think this now... we'll have trouble in the future... maybe I should ask these questions to Adon-elda instead, she'll know the most logical idea for that. Maybe a pigeon!" she sat up cheerfully thinking she got the idea, she sighed then laid back down, "No... i'd probably eat it before I even read the message... pigeons are just too good to let go!" she sighed once more. "After a bit of this relaxing let's head back to town. Before Rein Town disappears." As she closed her eyes she thought of humans, humans were only a mystery to her. All of a sudden she heard a small voice come from the trees behind her. She sat up and looked into the forest. She saw a figure run pass two trees then disappear, again the voice echoed to her, 'come...' without knowing she got up and walked towards the moss-covered trees. As she passed between the two trees the voice came again, 'come...' Shira zig-zaged trees and jumped over large rocks. Eventually she found herself in a fog. She awoke and then looked around, What the?

Last edited by Itzumi on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Nira embraced Tooya's hug and nodded, "Okay Tooya-kun..." she whispered quietly. she backed away too and smiled to him. She almost let out a growl as Tooya commanded her to stay out of trouble, I know that perfectly well myself Tooya... she then turned to Mrs. Silver, "May I ask what favor Elder Tooyanamori has asked of you?" she glanced at the large sword which laid on the counter. How does he expect Mrs. Silver to carry that? Tooya used that dangerous weapon at the last war with the wolves before the small battle. His weapon was able to cut through wolves with a single slice. She remembers that day as if it happened yesterday... the fright in everyone's eyes and the snarling teeth of the wolves... it was horrifying. She shook her head then turned to Riku to start a conversation but then she was pushed forward and she landed softly in Riku's arms. She regained balance then looked at the door to see Yuuki run out. She stared at her with annoyance as she disappeared from sight, Whats up with her... then she saw Roxas run to the door. She stared at him, confused as he looked back at her. She thought she saw his mouth depart but he turned away and ran. Nira felt a sharp pain in her chest and she almost fell to the floor, her hands were still at Riku's forearms so she had support. She glared at the floor, Yuuki... you've stolen the only man I've ever fallen in love with... her eyes grew cold and she glared at the door to see an image of her imagination seeing Roxas hold Yuuki close to him with those caring eyes. She gripped at Riku's forearms then realized what she was doing. "S-sorry..." she took a step back and brushed her hair back with her fingertips. I'll be sure Yuuki knows her place... she turned viciously away from the door and forced herself to smile at Mrs. Silver. "Would you like help with anything?" The only thing to get Yuuki off her mind was to help others... do something.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Riku rose respectfully and bowed once more to Tooya. He looked at the large sword that laid on the table, he remembered it well. The sword that Tooya fought with during the large war not too long ago, great strength lays in that sword, and that strength only comes out when Tooya uses it. Riku bowed again as Tooya left the store. He turned to Mrs. Silver "If you'd like I'd be glad to carry that to the blacksmith for you." He then realized Nira had asked a question and it bothered him since he didn't know what she said. He figured it was addressed to Mrs. Silver since she was facing her. He looked around the store, all sorts of weapons, guns, and bullets. His attention flashed to Nira as she turned to him, then he saw Yuuki run down the stairs. He was about to ask if she was all right but she pushed everyone out of the way and ran out. He saw Nira get pushed and he caught her gently in his arms. He looked back at the door then to the stairs. Next came Roxas, what... did he try to rape her or something? he watched as he ran to the door and look back at Riku and Nira, not sure who he was actually looking at, he was guessing Nira. Roxas then turned away and ran off after Yuuki. He squinted as he felt a sharp pain at both forearms and noticed Nira clenching fiercely at him. She let go then turned away. He blinked confused, Why are women so bi-polar... he then walked outside and leaned against the store wall. He stared up at the sky and breathed in the fresh pine air, mixed with the dirt and smell of metal, home sweet home...
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-24
Passing years since my birth : 27

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Takashi laid his head down on the soft grass. He wondered if Shira was just as upset as he was. He also wondered why Adon-elda made them siblings. If she was half as intelligent as he though, she would have seen it. It being that Takashi had feelings for Shira. More than partners. More than siblings. He tuned out everything not realizing Shira was talking. He finally snapped back into reality and looked up as Shira. She looked bewildered. He scrunched his face up. "Hm? What is it?"

He wondered what this was all about... And then suddenly he heard a "Come." Was this what she was thinking about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☾Wolfs Rein☽
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5