¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

☾Wolfs Rein☽

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Itzumi

Itzumi

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 28

☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:25 pm

As he proceeded his way back to the saloon he was forced to stop by his shirt, confused, he was being pulled backwards by Riku, "C-can you please let go of my shirt Riku? You're stretching it..." as Riku suddenly let go of Roxas, Roxas was forced down to the floor by gravity and he landed with a thunk and dust flying in the air. As he got up to yell at Riku he noticed that Riku was in his bowing position. He then looked over to the side and saw Silvan. His eyes closed and he did the same, bowing to Silvan. As he signaled them to stand they both did so.

As Riku did all the talking Roxas just dozed off thinking of the girls he left behind, Poor girls... they must be so lonely right now... or cuddling next to some pervert... he sighed. As Riku and Silvan departed and walked the opposite directions from eachother Roxas looked both ways and followed Riku, "So... we're going to finish this morning's job." he crossed his arms and looked up at the sky as they walked down the dirt path. He saw smoke and ash in the air and could smell the burning of flesh, "Seems like the bonfire started. Too bad you're missing it Riku. You must be wanting to see those wolves burn huh?" he didn't take his eyes off the smoke.

As they reached the battleground Roxas scrunched up his nose, "Ugh... the smell of rotting carcasses have already begun..." As they began there work another soldier brought a large wagon, "Riku asked me to bring this here?" Roxas smiled and nodded, "Thanks soldier!" He said with one thumbs up. The soldier bowed and walked back to Beisern Town.

"Well... time to get started..." he said with a grunt as he picked up a dead wolf's body. The body was at least the size of a lion, heavy, cold, and even heavier because it was dead. As he threw it on to the car with a yell the body made the wagon go up and down a few times because of the sudden weight being thrown on. He did this process over and over with Riku. He could see that Riku was serious about burying his men.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Riku bowed once more, "I'm sorry that I cannot help but... i find burying my soldiers is more important then seeing the burning of wolves..." he then straightened himself up and departed from Silvan. As he walked down the road Roxas caught up and after a few minutes he finally realiazed that the bonfire had started, "Took you long enough to realize Roxas..." Riku ignored what Roxas said about Riku wanting to see the wolves burn. It was true, but his men were much more important. As they reached the battleground he began gathering the wolves. The wolves were all different sizes, some as normal wolves, some as big as lions and lionesses, and some inbetween. He first went after the larger ones, some he needed Roxas's help, some he could do himself.

Riku was covered in sweat from head to toe, and what was worse was that as he bent down low to the dirt floor the wind blew dirt into his eyes and sweat. He was covered in dirt and sweat, he could feel the sweat roll down his cheek and neck. It becoming a bit hot because of the hard labor he stripped off his shirt and threw it on to the edge of the wagon. Ugh... i'm taking a shower after this job... He then picked up a large wolf off of three of his men. You filthy mutt...

As they were at least 2/5 done, a group of ladies with clean towels and cold water came and offered it to them. They blushed as they saw how hard Riku was working, and the fact his shirt was off. Riku smiled sweetly to them and gave them a small head bow. After a small chat they left the clean towels and cool water on the seat of the wagon. They all giggled and waved goodbye to the two and went back to town.

Riku was so use to the way Roxas treated the girls that it became amune to him, which is quite sad. Riku sat on a cold rock in the shade and chugged a cup of water. The cool wind blew on to him and he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. After a bit of that he got up and wiped his neck with a clean towel and he looked at it, sweat,dirt, and blood stained the once white towel. He placed it on the wagon and began his work once more.

Last edited by Itzumi on Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-24
Passing years since my birth : 27

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 pm

Takashi's eyes narrowed. Like spies? He brushed off the thought. He raised his head a little. "I will do all I can to my best abilities to serve you, and my new home against those monsters." His eyes started to change color, but he was still human, so it stayed at a like pink. He felt the change, and covered his eyes. He opened them, and they resumed their original gray. He bowed. "Thank you, Adon-elda." He looked to Shira and blushed a little. He covered up so no one could see. Working as spies with Shira? SHWEEEEEET He smiled to himself. He snapped out of it, and became serious again. He took a second look at Shira. She looked deep in thought. He was about to make her snap out of it, but thought it would be rude to speak out if context in front of the elders. He hoped she was alright, and focused precisely on the elders. "We solemnly swear to do our best, and serve you to our best abilities. Thank you so much for giving up this opportunity to prove ourselves." He said bowing again awaiting the Elders to speak again. Still, he had his thought on Shira. Hopefully the Elders do not see through me, to see that he had deep feelings for Shira.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Roxas was sweating. Thank goodness his shirt was off. As he plied the dead wolves from the ground and loaded them onto the wagon, he realized how dirty with filth and blood he was. "I need a towel. And some water wouldn't hurt. As he said this to himself, the two ladies he was with before came and brought what he asked for. "Man, do I have the magic words or what?" He said making his way to the plate. He ignored the girls all googley-eyed at Riku, and took a towel and water. He saw them wave and politely waved back. He loaded a few more until his area was cleared. He walked over to Riku's side and helped him. The awkward silence was killing him. He had to say something. "Those ladies love you! How come you are the ladies man, and you don't even want to be?!! It's just not fair." He said sticking his tongue out at Riku. He looked at all the men on the floor. He then saw his brother. "Big bro..." He said looking down at him. His brother was faced up, with his arms at his side. He could tell where he was bitten. The ribs and a severe scratch to his face. He sighed. "Guess I'm all that's left huh?" He said turning back to Riku with his eyes filled with tears.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:06 am

As Riku threw a normal sized wolf on to the wagon he wiped the sticky sweat off his forehead and stood there with his arms dangling and his right leg on top of a rock. He stared at Roxas who had asked him how he was a ladies' man but didn't want to be, "That's because I don't want them, so that makes them want me more. Unlike you who praises each one like a Goddess." he then crouched down and picked up another wolf letting out a grunt. As he threw the wolf onto the wagon he looked back at Roxas who had mumbled something, he looked at where Roxas was looking and saw his brother, "You aren't the last... I'm your brother aren't I?" Riku said as he took a wolf off of his brother's legs. It was a large one, he had to drag it to the wagon and use most of his strength to toss it up. He sat on the same rock as before and took a large gulp of water. Then he looked back at Roxas, "You know... you shouldn't be sad about your brother's death. He died how he wanted too, on the battlefield with pride."

A few minutes of silence and relaxation Riku got back up and got back to work. There were at least almost 2/5 done with their work and they still had a lot more to go. "Wow... doing this with only two people will take awhile... Let me go get some more men real quick. I'll be right back." Riku turned towards Beisern Town and let a smooth yet loud whistle. Then a few moments later a horse came, Riku's horse he has raised since he was little.

The horse's beautiful smooth cream color of white and yellow made it glow a bit and it's mane a bright sunny yellow. It was a fine warhorse, one of the fastest in town. He patted the side of the horse's neck and then scratched it behind the ear, "It's been a while since I rode you Aeon." He smiled and jumped on to Aeon's back. Aeon neighed then waited for his master's orders. "I'll be back in a few minutes with a few more men to help us." as he motioned Aeon to turn around towards the direction of Town he turned towards Roxas, "I'll give you the honor of burying your own brother." and with that he rode off.

As he reached town he stopped by the soldier's quarters and he stood in front with Aeon scratching at the dirt floor beneath him with one of his front hooves. He thrusted his head up and down with loud neighs and pounding at the floor, which created dirt clouds around the two. As the neighing continued, four or five men came out, some with kiss marks on their cheeks, some with their clothes a bit undressed.

They bowed down to Riku and then stood back up, "You've called Commander Riku?" said one of the soldiers, "Not exactly... my horse did. Well gather your horses, you five men are going to help Roxas and I on an important job." He said as he motioned Aeon to turn around, Aeon did so in a respected, graceful way. Then stood there watching as the other soldiers got cleaned up. Aeon's light brown eyes were almost stunning. As they got their horses they all stood near Riku for further instructions, "Let's take the long way around town." he said as he and Aeon began moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

Passing years since my birth : 35

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Satisfied with their responses, Adon stood and walked towards them, her every step was mute. In what seemed like a whisper, her lips parted, "Going into Beisern Town will not be a simple task all in it's own...the buildings are surrounded with wolfsbane and guards." she stopped a few feet infront of them and continued, "As you should know, wolfsbane is like poison to us. When they've realized our weaknesses, they were sure to use them against us, so now we don't seem so godly to them. We can be beat and we can be killed. There are phases into getting into the town. First would be through the wolfsbane." she paused for a moment as they recieved her words, "Because we don't allow such plants to grow around us, I'm sure you've never really been around wolfsbane before." Adon moved her hands from inside her sleeves and brought out a smile vile, "But because of such a day to come, I've took some." Not going into further detail of how she's come to attain the plant. "In just a few moments I will open this vile, though so small, the smell is very unpleasing. You'll feel your strength being taken and weak in your knees. This is but only a small amount of their defenses. But once inside the walls, the smell of wolfsbane will be no more." She held the vile as she continued, "So...prepare yourselves when you come towards the western gates. The main entrance to Beisern Town.

There is where merchants and tradesman come and there you will be tested. To avoid the wolfsbane you will have to plug your noses in some means necessary. If you successfully pass the first phase to entering Beisern Town, the second is much more deadly."
She turned around and walked back towards the Elders table. Setting down the vile of wolfsbane "Yes...they've found out all our weaknesses...and our biggest weakness of all" Adon laid a hand ontop a clothed object, only visible to the elders. Taking the object, still clothed, she walked back down towards them. "Most of us use our biggest weakness in battles. Because there are traitors. No longer wolves with pride but dogs on the laps of humans" Holding the object at the very end, the cloth began to slide down. Silver would be visible to every eye that saw, "Silver. It cut's us like paper and stops us from regenerating ourselves at the usual pace.

This will most likely be your second phase to entering Beisern Town."
At this moment, the cloth that covered the weapon now laid on the floor. A weapon to kill was in her hands, "I have never really been struck by Silver before. Trying every means necessary to avoid it, but there are others who've come in contact with it...leaving a scar that can not be erased. In contact, your skin will burn and become irritated." She put the the surface of the sword on her palm "Your skin will feel a tickling sensation, then it will begin to burn. Shortly later it will start getting irritated...then soon after your skin will start to decay. How long can you withstand this? It depends on the wolf" As she removed the surface of the blade from her palm, what was smooth fresh skin was now red and burnt.

"You must only let them to push you to the point of the slight burning. Your skin will not show it's burnt marks instantly, so they will not assume anything. Be sure they see your faces so you don't seem as if your amiss of anything. If all goes well, then they will situate you a place to stay. Cool your hands in fresh cool water and bandage them. If anyone asks what happened, inform them that you've burnt yourself while cooking. And from there, I can not inform you of anything else. I've told you all that you need to know"

Adon's gaze moved towards Jin's direction, "The two of you will go in as brother and sister. Your family was killed mercilessly by wolves." she looked back down towards them. "They will have more sympathy towards you two"

As there was a small pause after she spoke she turned back around and took her seat next to the other elders. "But, the timing of this is quite odd. Because of it you will not go directly into Beisern town. You will leave a week later...but you will ready yourselves in advance" She set the weapon down and took another cloth and began to wrap her burnt hand. "The full moon should be sometime soon. In two days to be exact. Within those three days, we will self-constraint ourselves. During those three days, we are truly mad beasts and that is the only time the humans words are genuainlly true."

She took the vile of wolfsbane and held it in her injured hand, as she opened it the strong smell the was trapped in the vile now burst out like a mad wave. Closing her eyes to steady herself as the smell bursted infront of her, "You can already smell the poisonous aroma of the wolfsbane..." with a quick gesture, she tossed the wolfsbane towards the two, the glass shattered around where she was standing. The smell shot it's way towards them and Jin. "Remember and memorize this smell, for it will be far worse then it is now."

With her final words, the doors opened behind Shira and Takashi and two people walked in. Looking towards the two pups, she gave her head a slight nod "You are dismissed." The two people began to clean the shattered glass and wolfsbane that was scattered on the floor. Crinkling and covering their nose from the smell.

After a short moment of thought, she examined them for a moment, "Ah...your wardrobe also needs to change. Be sure you look more human then you do wolf" there was a hint of amusment in her voice as she finished.

Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:48 pm

Shira's head rose and she watched as Adon-Elda slowly came closer with the small glass bottle that was filled with wolfsbane. Wolfsbane? what in the world is that? As Adon-Elda described about the structure of defense around Beisern Town and the ways they had figured out our weaknesses Shira felt a chill go up her spine, So humans aren't as stupid as I thought.... As Adon-Elda showed her the burn of silver Shira's ears fell back. Even though the strange material silver only stayed on for a few moments her hand was slightly burnt and red. What would happen if you were stabbed with such material... she shrugged the thought off of her mind...

When Adon-Elda opened the glass vile Shira's nose scrunched and she shot up and took a step back, That is a foul scent... the next second Adon-Elda threw the glass vile towards them and the smell exploded in front of the two. Shira's eyes widened as the horrible stench went up her nostrils and through her body. She closed her eyes and took a few steps back, the smell was just how Adon-Elda had described it, weak to the knees and the strength was being sucked out of your body. Shira stood there, her eyes closed, she took a large sniff and she memorized it well. There is no way a wolf would ever be able to forget this stench... She then transformed quickly to her human form and covered her nose with her hands. The smell is a bit less effective when in this form...

As Adon-Elda excused them and the two guards came in cleaning up the mess Shira bowed to the elders, but before she could leave Adon-Elda has mentioned something else. M-my WARDROBE?! Her face turned shocked and then a pout. She then bowed once more and left the Elder's hall. Right when she was almost half way down the stairs she ran full speed to the door. She bursted out breathing heavily, "Fresh air!" she then took a big sniff and then let out a smoothing sigh. She then sat at the foot of the stairs and spread her legs on the dirt floor. She looked back into the building, "Spies... this is going to be a big help for me finding that traitor... if the western gate is where the traders and merchants go then..." she smiled, "I can find him".
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 am

Roxas said nothing. His eyes were yet again fixed onto his brother. He ignored everything Riku said. Not by his own will, but because all he heard was the sound of his family at dinner time when he was little. After a while he saw Riku was gone, he began hauling the dead wolves onto the wagon. He must have cleared eight or so, of all sizes. "Don't worry brother. I will avenge your death." He said grabbing another towel to wipe the sweat from his face. He kept on glancing over to his brother every know and again. He soon began hearing things. Being a big boy cleaning up after yourself? He heard his brother's face say in his head. "It's funny to see how i miss you so much, yet I forget how you always treated me" He said with a chuckle. Well yes, but i do care for you, Rox' Please be careful, and focus! He heard before his accidentally tripped over a wolf body. "Ouch. I will, or at least try brother." He said aloud. He smiled to himself. "Rest in Peace brother. Rest in Peace." He said looking back at his brother. After he soon began to haul more wolves onto the wagon. He wondered to himself. How will i tell Mother and Father?

Last edited by YuukiTakaya on Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:26 am

Takashi's mind wasn't set on anything. What really struck him was 'brother and sister' "Brother and sister?" He said quietly aloud. He hadn't realized, and hoped no one realized either. Shira did not stir, so that was a start. Once he smelt 'Wolfsbane' he almost fainted. That had to be the most disgusting smell he has ever smelt. He covered his nose with is hands. His eyes started to water from the stench. Takashi made a list in his head. Silver: Burns, Wolfsbane: SMELLS HORRIBLE, and.... Shira and I are sister....and brother. He looked down. He sighed, and quickly recovered from the feeling. Once they were dismissed, Shira quickly ran out. Takashi soon followed with a bow to the elders, while plugging his nose. Once he was outside he took a giant whiff of air. "Man, is it good to be out?" He said to himself, as he looked towards Shira who looked happy. "Happy to be out?" He asked with a feeling it wasn't just the fresh air. He had Shira on his mind. He also had 'wardrobe' on his mind also.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 am

Aaron tripped over another row of bones. Fear gripped him even more then death itself. In a sense, death was following him. Aaron knew it.

He had been trying to contact the little girl who had been laughing for at least 30 minutes, and with no progress he started walking. Her laugh became more frequent, and the length of her laugh threw Rusty into a sense of mental agony. His pace quickened, and soon he was in a full sprint. After a few more minutes he discovered bones of someone who had fallen, and as fear began to grip him he soon started running again.

It wasn't too long he discovered countless amounts of bones, most of them animal, but some of them were humans. Some of them carried packs of empty food, maps, survival weapons, and random pieces of commodities. Others had crossbow weapons, studded leather armor, crosses, and weapons of high quality. He knew now what was going on here.

Aaron had fallen into a fog trap, created by most likely a wood sprite. At first, Aaron didn't believe it, he barely believed in the legend of pixies. But running for at least an hour and finding no entrance or exit in this dense fog could have only been created by this wood sprite. He believed that merchants and probably travelers had gotten stuck within the fog, and the wooden sprite played with them, making them run in circles until they had finally fallen from starvation, thirst, or exhaustion. He also believed that hunters came looking for her, to end her charade of fog-play, but as Aaron rummaged through the remains of a fellow hunter, he knew they had little luck against her.

She followed him, laughing and giggling. Aaron had wanted to fire his rifle at her, but there was no chance he would be able to hit her.

Something would have to intervene, or he would be stuck in this fog forever, the realization hitting him after he picked at the bones of another traveler.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Shira tilted her head backwards to see Takashi who was upside down in her vision. She then popped her head back forward then stood up. She smiled, "Yup!" she laughed and began walking the direction of her home slowly, "That wolfsbane is a killer." she then turned around and looked at Takashi, "You wanna come over to my place? We can discuss the plan there." not even waiting for his respond she appeared in front of him and grabbed his hand gently, "Let's go." she then lightly pulled him down the stairs and down the dirt road. Some people though they were a couple and congradulated Shira for the handsome boyfriend. She just corrected them with a smile saying they were only friends, yet she still held his hands through out the trip. Maybe I do like him... only thinking it for a bit she then transfered her mind on to the mission, what to do... what to do... as they reached her home she looked back at Takashi, "This is my home," she smiled while pulling him in. There wasn't much in her small home. Since of the war all the homes were small and cottage like but enough protection to live in.

All that was in her home was a twin sized comfy mattres on top of a straw mat with two pillows and a large goose-feather blanket that the lady next door made for her. Beside that was a small lamp table with a half way burnt candle. On the floor in the middle of the whole enitre home was a soft mat that her mother gave her. "This is my home, not much." she sat on the mat and extended her legs out in front of her. She looked up at Takashi and patted the area next to her, "Sit!"
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Riku got out of the eastern side of Beisern and turned left towards the northern entrance. The men a bit confused didn't as questions and just followed. It was a quiet, calm trip, not much talking, not much sound in general. Only the sound of the hooves of the horses hitting the floor and once in awhile you could hear a horse neigh or a man whisper something to someone else. The bird chirped above them and the rustling of leaves from small critters in the forest running away from the group of men.

Riku found the rythmic footsteps of Aeon calming. He closed his eyes and tightened his grip on the reigns and then as he reached the northern gate he entered back inside, "Um... Commander Riku?" said one of the men. "Speak soldier," Riku said without any movement or attention to the him. "I was wondering... why did we exit town then reenter?" he asked while gesturing the horse to move faster. "It is none of your concern. It is more of a... private matter." he then turned towards the western gate.

After at least fourty-five minutes later he reached Roxas, at least almost half the work was over but he saw that Roxas's brother was still not dead. He sighed and jumped down from Aeon and offered him some water which was now a bit warmer. Aeon drank a bit then motioned the other horses to drink some. Riku walked over to Roxas and looked at him, "Why didn't you bury your brother?" he said while helping him pick up a wolf and throwing it on to the wagon. "I need one of you men to attach the horses together and drag this pile of carcasses to the bonfire and you other four seperate our men with the wolves." he said while making hand gestures. The men quickly got to work. He then transferred his attention to Roxas.

Last edited by Itzumi on Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Takashi's eyes widened as she grabbed his hand. As they rushed to her house people all over congratulated her on the "hansom boyfriend". Takashi just smiled, blushing a little. His smiled vanished as Shira corrected him smiling. Maybe she doesn't like me... Wonder why? He thought quietly to himself. Oh right. I'm me. He thought as he was pulled into her house. When he was told to, he sat next to her. [b]"Nice place."[/n] He said. He was speaking truthfully. It must have been a hundred times better looking than his home. He looked at Shira differently. His eyes weren't the same somehow, and he didn't know it. He changed into his wolf form and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Shira looked curiously at Takashi as he looked at her with different eyes. He then turned to his wolf form and curled into a ball. She hestitated to pet him but she convinced herself too. she placed her hand on his large head and pet downwards to his shoulders slowly. His fur was rough and thick but soft and the same time. His fur coat was good defense because of the thickness of his fur. She repeated this for a bit then patted his neck. "Well... since we will be human they'll expect us to have weapons to protect ourselves with. Do you have any type of weapon you can use in your human form?" she asked while scratching the root of his ear. She laid down in front of the large wolf and looked at Takashi's face. His claws were large and sharp, his body was thick with muscle but not to the point he looked like some macho wolf. She turned to her wolf form and her body extended and her nose touched his. She sat up blushing a bit and her dark eyes looked around the room nervously. She then laid back down with her head up, her tail went up and down once in awhile making the dirt fly a bit. She looked down at Takashi and wondered what features made him attract her like no other wolf had done before, Is it his fur? Eyes? Claws?
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Roxas shook his head. "Huh? What? When'd you guys get here?" He said rubbing his eyes. Once Riku asked about his brother he squatted down next to his brother. "I want my mom to see him one last time." He said smiling. After he heard his orders he raised his hand in a salute position. He didn't want Riku to worry because frankly, it scared Roxas. He just followed his orders. "Rest in peace brother." He said smiling, as he loaded a wolf onto the wagon. "Alright! Let's get rid of these smelly bodies!" He said joking around, even though they did smell horrifying. He thought about his mother. Mom... Looks like it's just you and me.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:47 pm

He shivered as he was pet. He had never felt that good before. He leaned towards her signaling her to not stop, but she did. When she changed to his wolf form and touched her nose with his, his eyes came back. They sparkled as he stared at her. They shined a satin silver. He smiled as he saw her blush. He then remembered her question. I'm pretty crafty with daggers and knives. He said softly to her. He then changed back into his human form and hugged Shira. She was so soft. He couldn't resist. "Hehe. My turn." He said as he scratched softly at her ears. Her white fur looked like snow. The red design on her back looked like blood. She was a very hansom wolf. He grabbed her tail and stroked downward, hoping it felt good. "What about you? What weapons do you use?" He said staring into her dark colored eyes. He loved how her eyes changed into a beautiful royal blue into a dark bolded brown. He wondered why his eyes stayed the same color unless he was mad or surprised. After he pondered about that he suddenly realized. "A-are my eyes red" He said a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Shira's eyes were calm and loving towards Takashi, unilke other people. Daggers and knives? Interesting. Her eyes widened as she was hugged by Takashi with his human arms. She hasn't been pet since she was a little cub by her mother. She enjoyed each stroke. She nudged Takashi's tummy without knowing with her tail wagging which thumped on the floor making a steady beat noise. As she remembered his question she rubbed her head upwards and she looked at Takashi's eyes, I'm... good with... a chinese... sword... she said a bit quietly. She tilted her head slightly and concentrated on Takashi's eyes. That's what I like about him... his eyes... she said smiling. She figured out what she had said, oh.. um.. she looked away then looked back at Takashi, No your eyes are a soothing silver. She sat up and looked towards the window. So how are we suppose to avoid the wolfsbane? Her tail wagged slowly as she asked.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Takashi blushed as he heard her say she liked his eyes. He looked the other way, and slowly looked back. "Oh. Thanks. And i donno. Maybe wear a toxic mask?" He said joking around, and frankly, those masks scared him. "Just kidding. Um... Maybe we could..." He thought long and hard, stroking Shira softly. He honestly didn't know.

Takashi, when put on the spot, could almost think of everything. This was new to him so he had no idea. He imagined Wolfsbane in his head again. How can something so cute-looking smell so bad? I like the smell of mint better. He thought to himself. "Hey do you like the smell of mint?" He said in curiosity. He looked around her house. It was so plain, yet beautiful. The dark wood complimented her light colors. With out thought he asked aloud, "What are we going to do?" That slipped out, and he sighed. It was true after all. What where they going to do?
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Shira placed her head on Takashi's leg and closed her eyes, she slowly spoke the words, We could cover ourselves with the scent of another plant. Perhaps carry a bag of something better smelling... to try to fight off the strong scent of wolfsbane. she paused as he brought up the scent mint, We shouldn't chan-... she paused, she rose her head quickly and wagged her tail, That's it! We could cover ourselves with the scent of mint and carry some in our bags and we could say we are from the north where the mint grows and we came to Beisern town to restart a new life and we could say that we brought mint to sell to gain some money. She said that whole thing in one breath. She took a deep few breaths and then nodded in approval of her idea. And yes, I do like the scent of mint. It's quite strong, I don't like it when it's too strong but I like a soft hint of it. She then placed her head back down on his leg and closed her eyes. She could smell a hint of mint on his clothes but it was a bit weak.

She gave a doggy grin and then sat up straight, her body twisted into her human form and she sat on her legs respectfully, her hands folded on her lap. She pushed herself up with her fingertips and she somewhat flew into the air a bit and landed softly on her feet. She pulled Takashi up, "We should go train! I haven't used my weapon in so long I got rusty. Let's go into the woods and train up a bit." she then could hear the soft chimes of her bell. She sighed, "Let's first worry about this problem..." She pushed Takashi out of the room. "You stay out here for a bit," she then shut the door and scurried to her mattress. She lifted it with one hand and took an item which was folded and wrapped in a crimson piece of silk. She dropped the mattress while turning the other direction with the item in her hand. She unwrapped it and the silk gracefully fell on to the soft mat and made a wave over wave design.

Wrapped in the silk was an outfit, an outfit her mother wore when her mother stayed in her human form. It was fit for human and she wore it when she traveled into a human's town. Unlike Shira's father, Shira's mother loved humans. She enjoyed the way they ate, sang, played, and everything they did. She labeled them as smarter creatures. She stripped off her current clothing and put on her mother's. First she put on a white tank top and over that a hooded vest made of a white fabric. The hood had a two long rope like strings coming out of holes at the end of her hood and dangled to her stomach. It was sleeveless and a zip up vest. It had two pockets like a jacket which had metal buttons. She zipped it up only half way, right under her chest. The pants were black jeans that weren't very tight. It was loose enough for the wearer to make flexible movements. The bottom of the pants were baggy and looked as if she were wearing leg warmers. She put on fashionable white and black shoes which were hightops and were made for movement. She put on a crystal necklace which was shaped of a beautiful cross and incrested with a small diamond in the middle.

Shira found the outfit not as attractive as her wolf one but it was human enough. She turned to the mat and she stuffed the silk ribbon underneath her mattress. She then folded the mat in half and used her hands to dig. God these stupid human fingers are useless to dig... a few moments of this she finally reached a long box. She took out of the ground and unlocked the box. Inside was the sword of her mother's, Kereku. She took the sword and tied the it to her waist. She put the box back in the dirt, buried it up, and put the mat over it. There she stood, looking as human as she ever had. She opened the door and she looked at Takashi with a bit of embarassement in her eyes, "What do you think? Human enough?" she said spinning in a 360 degree angle.

Last edited by Itzumi on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:13 am

Ashe ran straight into Aaron.

She gave a yelp of surprise as they both landed on the ground, Ashe on top of him. She cussed under her breath, and she heard the man under her cuss too. She raised shook her head, placing a fingerless gloved hand on his chest as she lifted her head up, glancing him straight in the eyes.

The man under her opened his eyes lazily and in question as he looked up at the woman who ran straight into him. He opened his mouth the same time as hers, and they mouthed together:

"Who are you?"

They both blinked, and Ashe found herself blushing for some reason. It was a light blush. 'Stupid' she thought to herself. She quickly got off of him, and offered him a hand.

"Here." She spoke, quickly erasing her face of any emotion. The man gave a half-smile, and she didn't like the glint he had behind his eyes. He took her hand and she pulled him up. His face was surprised as she pulled him up hard, and he nearly lost his balance. He quickly caught it as she placed a hand on his chest to steady him. She rolled her eyes. ' Civilian. Great. '

"What are you doing here?" Ashe asked sternly, looking him up and down. 'Well, he's no civilian.' She noticed firstly the strange ash-gray hair that was hidden under a strange hat that was a gray-brown. He wore a black torso-shirt, which was under the same colored gray-brown open jacket with high collar. She noticed that inside his jacket however was a strange box, one that she noted. His pants were perhaps made of some brown-leather, it was worn with many dirt stains and even down to his mud-stained boots. What caught her eye was the strange weapon he had on his back, along with the long blade he had attached to the end of it.

"I could be asking you the same thing, foxy." He said with a smile, his eyes glinting again as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "What's a pretty lady like you doing out here anyway?"

Ashe blushed lightly, surprised by his comment for a moment, and then focused again. "That's none of your business." She squinted her eyes slightly, her voice became more serious and frustration edged on the line of it. 'He might be.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:49 am

Aaron smiled again. 'Wow, what are the chances of actually running into someone? And wow.' He looked her up and down with his peripherals, making sure he didn't actually physically do that. He remembered the beating he got from one particular lady for that. 'Damn, quite the attractive one. Even if dangerous.'

She had incredibly long smooth jet-black hair that looked like it was almost made of a watery substance. It shined with brilliance, but her bright ruby eyes made everything about her almost fade away as soon as he looked in them. The woman wore black leather as if it was running out of style. She had a black wool shirt that was seen coming up over the top of the v-neck that her rather tight black leather jacket that she wore. She wore complimentary black leather jeans as well, but these were more loose, not hugging her legs closely but it accentuated her thighs. He couldn't see her shoes, but he assumed she wore black leather cowboy boots. His smile lost its flair when he noticed her scimitar that hung on her side in its sheath. It hung on a black buckle bet with a strange insignia on it that his peripherals couldn't pick up on. He did also notice the small two bags on her left, which he assumed would be a pouches for gunpowder and most likely ammunition.

She had asked him what he was doing there and out of instinct he responded in his most friendly and flirtatious response he could muster at the moment. His flirtatious attitude diminished rather quickly however, and his eyes lowered on the scimitar that she was slowly moving her right hand to.

Giggling erupted into the air around them, even louder then before.

"Damn that sprite." Aaron cussed, looking around. The woman perked her head up, and then reached into her jacket, stretching her arms so she could get something from her back. Aaron turned his eyes back to her just in enough time to see that she pulled out a very small, wrinkly rusty red book. It's hardcover was scratched and tearing in several places. Despite the book's cover appearance, as the woman opened the book the pages seemed to be brand new, taken care of. Many scribblings and illustrations were etched into the pages as she flipped through them quickly. Aaron took a few steps closer, and asked without looking.

"May I ask what you're doing?" Aaron noticed the laughing seemed to be even louder, but it was a different kind of loud, a closer loud. 'The sprite must be coming closer.'

"Shh!" She quickly hushed him, continuing to flip through the pages, reading the contents quickly before going through the next one.

"Look. I don't mean to hurry you or anything, but I think she's coming closer." Aaron instinctively placed a hand on his musket, and this time he pulled it off his back, straddling the weapon between his arms and keeping it at half-guard. The woman didn't reply, she kept going through the pages. 'Great.'

Aaron kept his eyes through the fog, but it was too densely thick, and her laughter seemed to be coming from all directions. He kept looking around, and then something caught his eye.

Between two trees and a few dead brushes, he noticed a black sillouette that seemed to be coming closer to them. It was a brisk run, pretty fast. Aaron could hear the twigs snapping and the leaves rustling as the figure came closer to them. The woman beside him raised her head as well, she reached her hand inside her jacket, but she never pulled anything out.

' That's probably the firearm, most likely a pistol. ' Aaron thought. He raised his attention back to the figure, raising his rifle and aiming the barrel directly at the incoming stranger.

"Hey!" Aaron called out. "Who's there?"

A woman appeared, a woman that was stunning gorgeous, just as the woman who ran into him before. She looked really scared, and instantly stopped at the sight of his rifle.

Aaron instantly dropped it and with a hopeful smile approached her. He make his right hand free, holding the barrel of the rifle at his side as he smiled again at her. 'This must be my most luckiest un-lucky day. Running into two pretty broads but then surrounding by a freakin' wood sprite.'

"My sincere apologies, I didn't mean to raise my gun at you. Please, grab my hand, I mean no harm." Aaron politely asked, making sure his voice was genuine despite the fear he had. He noticed the laughter had stopped, and the fog seemed to thin slightly. 'That's weird.'

As the woman approached Aaron got a better look at her.

She had long silky dirty-blonde hair that was kept up in a pony-tail by a red hair-tie. She had bright green-hazel eyes and she wore a simple red dress with snug cotton pair of faded red pants. She was barefoot, her feet were covered in dirt and wood chips. She was only a few cm shorter then him, roughly his height but she was much skinnier. She walked towards him, reaching out to his hand, her lower lip whimpering.

Aaron felt his heart leap, and he instinctively grabbed it.

"Don't worry, you're going to be alright." Aaron said, smiling.

"STOP!" The woman that was on the ground cried loudly, startling Aaron. He turned his head to her in shock and awe and watched her pull her pistol out and aimed it directly at the woman who just came.

"What are you doing! Stop this nonsense!" Aaron looked bewildered, staring at the woman with anger. "This is an innocent girl, how could you raise your weapon at her!"

"She's not human. She's one of them, get out of the way!" The woman cried again, cocking the hammer and motioning for him to move.

'This girl is crazy! I have to keep this one safe from her.'

Before he could say anything else however, he felt intense pain over his head, and the world spun faster then he could imagine. His head felt very very heavy and his knees were weak.

"What..." Aaron mouthed before he fell on his knees with his eyes closed, crumbling onto the ground on his side, blacked out.

Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:26 pm

Nira laid in her bed asleep, she awoke at the sun's warmth that touched her skin through the window. Her eyes opened lazily and she stared at the door across from her with a blank tired look. Reme bursted through the doors with a smile, "Wake up big sis Nira! Meru needs you in the kitchen!" Reme's smile turned to a suprised look, "Oh? Your already awake? Well come down!" she then flashed another smile then closed the door and ran down the stairs. Nira too tired to do anything turned her head to the wall. A few moments later she decided to get out of bed. She wore a large cotton T-shirt that went down to her knees.

She stripped the shirt off and slid on a black V-neck dress that made a wave design above her knees. The waist area was designed with a black ribbon that went all the way around and the ribbon's ends went all the way down to the end of the dress. The bow was at the back and gave a touch of cuteness into it. It was a two inch strap for each shoulder and the V-neck was designed to fold and make an elegant look around her neck area. She slipped on some tight shorts which went all the way to where her dress ended. She slipped on a pair of black boots which had a belt design from the top to heel. she put on loose leg warmers which were made of a soft black cotton over the top of the boots.

She grabbed her twin blades which didn't have a sheath but two strands that went around part of the handle and between the short and large blade, it could be loosened by unbuttoning a button which needed some force. The two were attached to a belt and she swung the belt around her, catching it when it made the slightest touch with her body. She clipped the belt and her two blades laid at her hips. She grabbed her pistol and she threw it on to the bed. She sat down next to it and rolled up her dress a bit. She put a leg belt at her thigh and put the pistol into the gunpocket which was on the outer part. She put her dress over it and got up. She opened the door and went down the stairs.

As she reached the kitchen Meru threw a bag of onions, potatoes, carrots, and all osrts of vegetables at her. Nira caught it with a grunt and she walked over to Meru and tossed it by the cutting board. "Cut those up for me please!" Meru said as she grabbed a bunch of ingredients from a cabinet. She placed the ingredients on a counter top and began seperating them.

"And how come you can't do it?" Nira said as she took two cutting knifes from the knife holder. She looked at the point and the sharp edges. "These needs to be sharpened..." she mumbled. She took the scratched up iron knife sharpener and placed it by the sink. She rinsed the piece of iron and put it back down.

Meru answered calmly, "Because you can cut that whole bag in a quarter time I can do it."

Nira smiled and began sharpening the blades. As the blade became to its sharpest point she took the vegetables and rolled them on to the floor. She seperated them into sections with her foot and she studied them as she did so. "Can you not use your feet and the floor?" Meru said as she held a bowl in her hand and mixed it with a spoon.

Nira ignored her and began peeling the vegetables. As each one was peeled and placed in a quite large bowl she sighed. "Ready?" she said as she grabbed three potatoes in one hand.

Reme came in and clapped, "Yay! The show's about to start!" She clapped and watched carefully. Nira threw the potatoes in the air and grabbed the other knife quickly, she then cut them into small cubes quickly. Reme caught each piece in a different bowl. "Good job!" Reme smiled as she put the bowl on the table. They all laughed and continued this for awhile.

As they finished Nira rinsed her hands in the sink and walked out of the kitchen, "I'll probably be back tonight! See ya guys later," Reme and Meru sighed, "We never see her... she's here only in the morning and night..." they both returned to their work. Nira walked down the path with her arms crossed. She reached the end of Beisern Town and she looked at the guards, "Good morning guys!" she said waving to them both.

They blushed lightly and smiled at Nira, "G-good morning Nira." they were both around her age, a bit older. She waved bye to the two and proceeded into the forest towards where Riku and Roxas were.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Takashi sat there confused. He just didn't understand her. She kept going from one thing to another. He felt the light breeze as Shira pushed him outside to wait. He looked around. Hm so this is that part of Rein Town. He said nodding to himself. He stared at the wooden door. The wooden block door was a light brown with dark grooves. He saw that it was singed. He put his hand on it, and it slowly opened. He then heard the rustle of clothes. He shut the door as fast as he could. "Wh-what...?" He said blushing majorly. He covered his face, and his silver eyes changed to a light pink. "Gahh! What if she thinks I'm a per--" He said as the door opened. "Hi there...." was all he could say. He blushed again, and smiled. "You look beautiful." He saId softy to her. He looked at her clothes. They were elegant, but not so elegant that it didn't look human. He thought to himself. My turn. "Hey. Mind helping me find clothes?" He said smiling big to her. He grabbed her hand, and guided her to the other side of town. He knew she would ask so he answered. "We're going to my house. Don't get too excited. It's....nothing compared to yours." He said sighing. He was lucky enough to even have a house. Well...More like a shack.

Takashi pushed open the wooden door. A sun was painted onto it. They went inside and on the other side of the door there was a giant painted moon. He guided her to where he kept his clothes. "Don't really have too much to choose from. You might have to sow some together..." He said as his voice trailed off into the drawers. He grabbed all of his clothes out of it, which isn't much. He threw it onto the bed, which was right next to the drawer. The bed looked small for him and it was. When he slept, his feet hung over the edge of the bed. His house, which was one room like Shira's, was dull and boring. There were paintings everywhere, some of wolves and some of humans. He felt embarrassed by the paintings, which he thought weren't good, but they are magnificent. He sat on the floor across from the mirror. It was broken in some parts, but could still be used. He gestured for Shira to go look at the clothes. He slouched down. Takashi was very tired, and had been through a lot.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:39 am

A bit of satification and concern welled up inside of her. As she dismissed them, Adon patiently waited for the two newcomers to finish cleaning up the wolfsbane and dismiss themselves with the door closing behind them. "And of course you decide to join the meeting without an invitation...again" sitting herself back down next to the other elders, who didn't seem all that surprised either.

"You might want to come to one of these things WITH an invitation next time, Jin. If ever you recieve one" Her emotions were concealed but a bit of annoyance can be hinted in her voice. "You can come out of hiding now. No one but the four of us are here. You should already know this" Moving her gaze in his little dark corner. As he took the time to ponder on wheather to show himself or not, she examined her hand. "This actually really burns...but...I suppose it was necessary to show the concequences of our weakness to them. This wont be healed for quite some time" now lifting it slightly in the air.

As Jin came into sight, she lowered her hand for he landed right in behind the view of it. "Do you want part in this mission as well? Or do you think of me insane for sending such young wolves to do such a dangerous mission? Or to their deaths?" Jin had spoken after he questioning and she listened.

"Yes, they are young. Yes, they may be in-experienced. And yes...they may have revenge boiling in their bloods. But...because they are young, they are more open to adapting to new surroundings. Where as an older one would be more suspious. Well, this is my view. My ideas are to complex to put into words and you may find them childish. But I have faith in those to young wolves. And I believe they will not let their thirst for revenge take over their emotions." She gazed at him, "If your so concerned, then why not just scout the borders of Beisern Town. Listen if anything unusual occurs. Smell if blood that shouldn't be shed...is shed."

She slightly tilted her head upwards, "I admit, I will do a bit of scouting myself. I haven't left these walls in such a while, but my face is still remembered amoung the humans" Being reminded of such a fact, she remembered of hearing a rumor of a human male who has become an elder after a close to death experience with a wolf. Close to death experience...I'm curious to know who this person is...

A slight smirk, a first sight of amusement anyones seen from her in such a whlie, was bewildering. "It'll be nice to walk outside these enchanted walls after so long of being encamped" She then moved her glance back towards him, "If your going to stand there and not say much more...your dismissed"

Last edited by Yuki Shizuka on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:05 am

Jin looked stupified as the two wolves responded. You can't be serious...their idiots But then again, he knew in the pit of his stomach he would take the mission as well. Revenge was the key to their urges in agreeing to the death mission. Fools... But after sub-consiously admitting to something he thought was idiotic, comments didn't fallow until Adon walked towards them with a covered object. What the... He tried to look real hard, as if he'd be able to see through the cloth.

Before he knew it, the mad woman cut her hand with what was obviously Silver! She's gone crazy! thought he did not budge for fear or exposing himself to the two wolves the mission was for. The blood was instantly visible as the blade cut smoothly along her skin. Crimson red blood dripping down from her arm and onto the floor. Thick. The smell of blood was strong in the room now.

And in an instant later, she threw the glass vile filled with wolfsbane infront of the two wolves. His eyes started to water and he had this urge to cough, but held his mouth shut. She's mad! He covered his nose and mouth. Though this portion was so small, the smell was excruciating. Almost losing his grip in his corner, he used a bit more strength then he really had to.

Everything was moving so fast after the vile broke. As the two wolves were dismissed and they bowed to show their respects before leaving, their expressions were desperate for fresh air. Smirking he wriggled his nose a bit before looking back to Adon. Now to lea- before he could even think of the plan. The mess has been cleaned and the doors closed.

Damnit

Having a defeated expression, he scanned the expression of the elders, but couldn't read anything until Adon spoke. Calling him down, he was relentless before giving into her command. Having landed with ease, he now stood in the spot where the two wolves have. Duh it hurts. Stupid of you to think it wouldn't he looked at her direction to see if she had heard his thoughts. Assuring himself she hadn't for she just continued with what she was doing.

She went on to speaking and he looked a bit annoyed. After giving the oppurtunity to speak, he spoke with annoyance in his voice as well. "They're young. They're In-experienced. They have revenge boiling in the blood. How could you send them to their death beds! Of course they would take the mission. You guys are the Elders for heaven's sake! The saints in Rein Town. Anyone would be honored, scared or foolish to not take any orders from you. Why? Because you're like Gods to these people..." he knew he was speaking out of turn. For the Elders gave fairness to the inhabitants of Rein town and never forced anything upon them...

He was a little bit more annoyed at how calmly she responded him. Having not answered to some of his remarks, only to those that needed to be answered.

Jin looked away as Adon looked directly into his eyes, but his gaze fell back into hers. Mummbling now, "We'll see..." scouting? I've been scouting... he said mockingly to himself.

For a moment, she spoke. Even about leaving the walls of Rein Town. He was a bit surprised for what she said about herself was true. Many people know her face, and it wouldn't be safe for her to go wandering around out and about, beyond the safety of the enchantment in Rein Town. But he didn't share his worries with her.

Being dismissed, he bowed and turned on his heals and marched out before she could say anything. She's practically given him permission to go near Beisern Town. One thing she's been trying to keep him from doing for so long. He thought on his small meeting with the elders and kept every detail stored for later.

As he reached the main entrance and walked out into the light, the sun was out but the weather was odd. But it was obvious he's spent some time in that building. "To much time in Rein Town...but the full moon is in a couple of days...might as well stay" and he roamed the streets of his home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☾Wolfs Rein☽
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next