¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Never~Ending Dreams. Please feel free to scroll around, and if you like what you see, what are you waiting for? Register! =]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
¤.¸¸.· Never~Ending Dreams.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·☆
AHHHHH

☾Wolfs Rein☽

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-18
Passing years since my birth : 35

☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:27 am

He stood their in silence and watched the ashes fly with the fire. Silvan tried his best to hide his expression, and thankfully no one had really examined him. A few hours have passed when the burning was done and only ashes were left. He called out for some soldiers to take barrels and toss the ashes outside of Beisern gates.

Silvan then dismissed himself back into the Elders building. Every not and then greeted by someone as he made his way there. "Max. I'll be...there. But if possible, please don't disturb me" the man bowed and nodded then turned and walked away as if he haven't even noticed SIlvan.

He smiled as the man walked away and made his way to his room. It was neat and empty. He didn't have much nor did he need much. His bed in the far corner by the window. His mirror and such in the bathroom. And a flight of stair on the opposite side of his bed. He made his way up those stairs and ended up on the very roof top of Beisern Towns main tower.

"One upside to this is the beautiful view it gives" he smiled and examined his surroundings. Finding a safe situated spot to sit at, he plumped down and sighed. As he continued to scan the area, his gaze fell upon the dark part of his town, where the bonfire had taken place. "We burn the bodies, because of our hatred for wolves...they eat us, we burn them. Sometimes skinned for their fur and hung or laid down as rugs..." he wasn't sure why he was repeating these things to himself. The thought sickened him and he quickly turned away to face the forest once more.

Merchants and such walked in and out of Beisern Town. Walking alongside the main road, for it is the safest. Guards stationed everywhere and from his view he saw patches of green alongside the outside walls of Beisern Town. "Wolfsbane...it amazes me how the farmers and others can tend to something so difficult to grow...one of the few weaknesses to them" he traced the wolfsbane and ended his gaze back on the forest.

Sighing he smiled. Feeling like through that sigh all his worries seemed to disappear for just a moment. Leaning his head back, he tried to feel a breeze, but felt it was actually hard to breathe. His eyes still closed, and his eye twitched slightly, he raised his hand in the air and with a slightly loud cry, "Why this horrid weather?! It doesn't make much sense!" he slumped his hands back down to his side as he lazily laid his gaze back into the forest. He saw a familiar woman who stood in a clearing beside the forest. He rubbed his eyes wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on him. As he re-opened them, she was gone.

"Wha..." scanning the area and wondering if the weather was getting to him, he looked back at the very spot. "...She seemed familiar..." a familiar voice called for him from his room, it was Max. "Elder SIlvan! Some farmers wish to speak with you about their crops this season!" Standing up and dusting himself off, he lost his train of thought. "Alright! Coming!" he yelled back before giving one last glimpse back at the forest.

He then decended back down into his room and accompanied Max to the farmers, with the faint image of the woman he saw replaying in his head.
Back to top Go down
https://neverending-dreams.rpg-board.net
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:00 am

As Jin left, she let he composure relax a bit. "I'll be taking that scouting idea now. I've gotten myself excited" smiling towards the other two elders, she stood and walked towards one side of the room. "Of course I'm not going to take the main entrance. It's going to stir up the people. Don't worry. I'll be back soon" and with that, she passed through some hidden doors and found herself in what seemed like a dungeon.

Walking through the what seemed like a maze with ease. Her footsteps slightly echoed through the stone walls. "I haven't walked through here in ages" removing cob-webs as she made her way to another stone door. Pushing it open with ease, she was now underground. "It's been ages since we made these" amusing herself as she fallowed the path. When she's got out and turned to find many other paths before them she smiled at her and the other elders wits. Making various paths so anyone who came through here would get lost and roam these tunnels for ever or meet their doom, if they don't choose the right one. She contined down the path and came accross a waterfall.

It was moist and cold, her footsteps were unaudiable because of the crashing waters before her. Setting her hands ontop the rocks, she fallowed the path until her hand seemed to go through a certain section. She walked through it and was found on the dryer part of land fromt he waterfall.

"What a hastle...just to get out" she examined her surroundings and found that she was still walking distant from Rein Town, but it would be a tiresome walk for a human.

Taking in a bit wiff of fresh air, she sighed. "Only if we were able to live out here peacefully..." she hadn't moved for a long while before making her way towards Beisern Town. Her walked seemed to be like a fast walk, as she gracefully glided on the floor. Animals scurrying from her presense and silencing themselves until she has passed.

In just moments, she's come into view of Beisern Town. She stood next to a tree as she hid half her body behind it. "Hm...well...shouldn't expect much change since the last time I've come to retrieve some wolfsbane..." Remembering the incident, she slightly shook her head to rid the thought. "But what I haven't realized is how much they've grown...the wolfsbane inhabit so much of the outer walls. But I'm sure they'll get through..." She looked up to examine the guards, "Why they've attacked out hunters, I don't know...only assumption that comes to mind is their wish to kill us off little by little"

Giving the humans credit for their defenses, she walked out of her hiding to examine areas she couldn't from her spot. Until she's spotted a man ontop the tallest building in the town. She fixated her gaze on him, and looked astonished. "You" She slightly flinched as the man looked towards he direction. Remembering that their eyes aren't so keen as theirs, she quickly disappeared as he made a gesture towards his own eyes. Now leaning against a tree, not trying very hard to hide she stood their, bewildered "He's alive?..." she thought for a moment but only for an instant.

A man who survived a deadly attack from a wolf...a near to death experience... she looked back to find him leaving his post. "He's become an Elder of Beisern Town?" the thought was amusing. She stored the information away as she kept Beisern in view and walked away.

Turning on her heels, she continued her scouting of the area. Familiar scents were wifting around whereas unfamiliar scents lingered. "Odd..." made her way towards the familiar scents first to find Takashi and Shira training. She watched with a smile upon her face.

She looked up in the skies and noticed that quite some time have passed. Approximately three to four hours from dawn. She made her way to the unfamiliar scent which was surprisingly close by. Edging closer to the scent, she found a black haired girl and grayish haired boy. But with weapons to kill.

Adon's face stayed calm but a bit of anticipation and worry stirred in her as she examined the last girl. Blonde and thin and filled with mischief.

A sigh fallowed soon after. Having figured out who that person was. She stood a distant away observing the group. And watched as the man fell after a blow to the head. The black haired girl holding a pistol to her companion, but she stood still. Wondering what would happen next. She stood next to a tree, shadows of the high leaves above assisting her at hiding. Only she would be able to sense her presence.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

Passing years since my birth : 28

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:28 pm

As Shira noticed Takashi's face blush slightly, one of her eyebrows rose slightly. "Mhm..." she said as they began to walk. As they reached his home she touched the painting of the sun on his door. Beautiful coloring... As the door slowly opened she saw that the inside part of the door had a full moon, it almost looked real. It had soft clouds around the moon, it was almost perfect enough to howl at. She held it in and she walked in, as Takashi tossed the clothes on to the bed and sat down on the floor. She picked up a shirt and then a jacket and looked through the pile. She picked up a clean white button collared shirt. She tilted her head slightly and then laid it aside from the pile. She then picked up a leather black jacket. She slid her fingers down the smooth surface of the jacket and then placed it by the white shirt. She backed up from the pile and looked curiously at it. She spotted black slacks and pulled that out, she then placed it by the other clothes she picked. She then looked at what Takashi was wearing, boots, “Those will go nicely with the outfit I picked you.” she handed the series of clothes to Takashi. “Try it on,” she smiled and sat next to him.

She stared into the mirror and unbraided her long white hair. She brushed her slim fingers through the tangled mess and then combed it down, eventually it became soft and flawless. She picked up one of Takashi’s daggers and looked at the shape and sharpness of it. As Takashi finished changing she handed him the knife, “Cut my hair,”
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-24
Passing years since my birth : 27

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:40 pm

He watched as she quickly picked out clothes. He took them in his hand. They were smooth. He hadn't worn them before, so they were practically new. He looked towards Shira. Her mind was set on other things, so he quickly dressed. After he was done, he looked at himself in the mirror. "Clothes do make a person...." He said to himself. He was about to present himself to her, when she handed him the dagger. "Huh?" He said a bit confused. "Why cut your hair? You look different enough." He said trying to convince her to change her mind. He gripped his dagger. There was a design carved into the blade. It was beautiful. His father hand engraved it.

Takashi touched her hair softly. He knew there was no way of changing her mind. He pointed it blade towards her head. He began cutting. He focused on her hair, not paying attention to anything else. When he was done her hair was short in an A-line a bit layered. He felt her hair. It was light. Thinned out. He hoped she liked it. He looked at his hair and thought about it. His hair was pretty long for a guys, but not so long where he could tie it up, as humans so often did. He took his blade, and cut his main hair in the back to trace his neck. It was short, elegant, and light. He liked it. He smiled towards Shira. "Like it?" He said with his nerdy smile.

He grabbed his formula for a hair wash he made himself. His mom had taught him a while ago. "Comon'. We need to get rid of this hair." Takashi said, as she guided her to a close by waterfall. He began washing his hair, and body. The warmth of the sun heated up the water, and soothing. The waterfall was small, but still bigger than they were. He sat down on a rock, after shaking his hair a little. He watched as Shira enjoyed herself, and wondered about their life in Beisern town.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:18 pm

She closed her eyes as he cut her hair, she could feel her hair become lighter and lighter. As he told her that he was done she opened her eyes and they widened in shock, not the angry shock though. She turned her head slightly to the right then left. She brushed her hand through her thin hair and smiled. "I love it!" She turned around and smiled at him. As he cut his own hair she watched each of his strokes. She was amazed of how he perfectly cut his hair without a single mistake with his own hands, he was truly talented with his hands. As he lead her to the outskirts of town and out the walls she looked around curiously. As he lead her to the waterfall her face turned in awe. "Wow, beautiful," Takashi began washing himself. She tilted her head then watched as he washed himself in his human form. "What... are you doing?" she sat at the edge of the water and rolled up her pants to her knees. She dipped her feet into the water and walked over to a rock which sat in the middle of the shallow area. She sat on it and brushed her fingers across the flat, cool surface. She looked over at the waterfall and smiled, "Water is my favorite element..." she kicked her feet lightly in the water and was sucked into the vibrant waves which echoed throughout the water. She loved the soft feeling of the water slowly pressing against her legs in every stroke. She tapped the water with her finger and watched the small waves form and disappear, she was sucked into the water around her, observing each little detail.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 pm

Riku ordered two of the four men to ready the horses to pull the large heavy wagon back to town. The men threw the chains and gear on the horses for them to pull the wagon. They attached chains horse to horse, and two large chains to the wagon. The horses neighed and scratched at the dirt floor with their hooves as they were being geared up for the job. Riku double checked the chains and made sure the horses were comfortable. Aeon led the group and he stood proud, Riku smiled and patted the side of his large muscular neck. Aeon neighed and Riku turned back around, work was going faster now. The two men departed with the group and Riku gestured the men to take break until the wagon returns. The other two men bowed and sat down on the floor. Riku sat on the same large flat rock as he did in the beginning and then lay down. He heard crunching of leaves and he suspected it to be Roxas but instead it was Nira.

Nira blocked the sun from Riku’s face and Riku recognized the beautiful scent and look of Nira. He sat up and bowed his head to Nira, “Good afternoon Nira, I can see that you woke up as late as usual,” He got up and smiled sweetly and warmly to Nira. Nira was one of the few people who he showed his warm side too. The two soldiers gasped in amazement, “Commander Riku has a soft side? Impossible!” they said jokingly while gasping. Riku kicked up a rock from underneath him, caught it with his right hand and threw it at the soldiers; the rock hit one soldier on the forehead, bounced off and hit the other soldier above the eye. His smile was still on Nira; Riku loved every minute he was with Nira. He sat her down beside her and they chatted a bit.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 pm

He smiled towards her. "Well you want to wash your human hair, so that there are no loose threads of hair everywhere. The more you cut the more there are stands of hair." He said going on. He rambled, and stopped when he found himself getting carried away. "Hehe Sorry." He said looking down at the water. "Water eh? I'm more a fan of fire. Even though it is used for evil, and mischief...It's beautiful." He said pulling a lighter from his pocket. He lit it. The fire was a bright red, that faded into a neon blue in the center. He felt the heat. The flame's refection bounced off his face. He turned it off and put it back in his pocket. "I know it's not good to have it, but... It interests me." He said smiling to himself. He grabbed a skipping stone. it was smooth, and flat. He chucked it across the water. 1....2.....3....4....5. He smiled. "If only humans weren't such....humans." He said not knowing what to replace them with. There was really nothing similar to humans.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 pm

As Nira reached closer to where Riku and Roxas were she could smell burning flesh from both directions. She scrunched up her nose then sneezed. Her sneeze was cute, and small. She rubbed her nose and then began her walk. I hate how the forest smells like dead carcasses and now the town does too… she sighed and then heard the galloping of a group of horses and a set of wheels. She looked on ahead on the road and spotted the wagon full of dead wolves. She had a disgusted look on her face but she shook it off when Aeon began neighing and tugging towards her. Without permission from the leader which was the soldier with the whip Aeon stopped in front of Nira for a pet or two. “Hey, you horse! Who said to stop!” as he rose his whip he spotted black ivory hair. He tilted his head and saw that it was Nira, “L-lady Nira!” He said as he bowed his head.

Nira’s eyebrow created an arc and she sighed, “You don’t need to bow, nor call me ‘lady’…” she paused, “I am not of royal blood or close to such.” she said gazing back at Aeon’s beautiful eyes. The soldier nodded and didn’t want to speak another word. Both men were hypnotized by her beauty. Nira’s beauty could get her any man, but she chooses not to do so. She could’ve married a rich man and lived in luxury right now but she decided to live as a peasant with Riku and Roxas. She petted Aeon’s large head over and over; his coat was strangely extremely soft and smelt nice. Aeon smelt like floral because Riku’s stable was close to the meadow where Aeon would roll around in. Nira placed her forehead against Aeon’s head and closed her eyes, “Be sure you don’t hurt this horse, if you do…” she moved her head and looked at both soldiers, ”There will be punishments.” she said while glaring at them. She kissed Aeon’s nose and he neighed as she walked on.

She reached Riku and noticed he hadn’t noticed her; she growled and walked up to him. She purposely blocked the sun off his face so he’d notice. He opened his eyes and he smiled. Nira loved it when he smiled at him, it was like when they were little and always played with each other. She spotted Roxas and waved to him, ”Hi Roxas!” she said with excitement. She smiled sweetly at him and then turned to Riku who began talking with her. ”So how’s the work going? I can see that you’ve cleared up most of the bodies.” she’d purposely interrupt him so he wouldn’t get into the subject of her joining the army. Riku strongly disagreed of her joining and wanted her to stay at her home, where a woman should be. When he said that she’d jokingly scream sexist then walk over to Roxas, and of course, Riku would follow still nagging on and on and on…
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:22 pm

Shira snapped out of her concentration when Takashi began talking. Shira found this ‘hair’ topic quite interesting but confusing, ”So the more hair you cut… the more hair you’ll have? So if I cut my hair every month for my whole life will my hair be as thick as lion?” she said curiously. She found in cute how he blabbered on about his knowledge but he’d always interrupt it with a sorry her smile turned to a somewhat frown then changed to her normal look. As he mentioned fire her eyes shifted towards the strange object which made ‘fire’. She walked over to Takashi, now not caring if her clothes get wet and grabbed the lighter from his hand softly. She investigated it as if it was some antique and then held it in the sun, ”So this is the ‘lighter’ my mother always spoke of…” She was fascinated with the metal box which when you opened made fire. As she gave it back and he put it back in his pocket he skipped a rock. “You have such human habits, it’s quite adorable.” she said while smiling. “You’re the second wolf I’ve ever seen skip a rock,”

She looked at Takashi as he mentioned humans not being humans. Shira’s eyes moved to the water, “I don’t really hate them… nor dislike them… the only ones I’m after are the hunters and the my traitor…” her eyes were calm with no expression. “You saying if humans weren’t so human that’s like saying if we wolves weren’t like wolves. If you ask me, I think that we are almost the same as them, we just don’t know we are… that’s what my mother told me. My father was always too stubborn to listen to her but I was all ears.” she paused, in case she was boring him, “She spoke of how they danced and sang to music that came from beautiful instruments they created.” she paused again and took a deep breath, “There are three reasons why I accepted Adon-Elda’s request…” She paused, “One is to take revenge for my pack on my traitor… and to learn more of the way of human.” She looked at her right hand, mostly her thumb. “Humans were gifted with these,” she made a light thumbs-up, “And we merely somehow copied them as time passed.”
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

My Never~Ending Age : 2010-07-25
Passing years since my birth : 32

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:20 am

Ophelia Sardonte

Ophelia smiled when the human got in front of her and stood in the line of sight. 'Can't be serious...' She thought, and smirked behind his back. 'Either he's the dumbest hunter, or he's the dumbest human. Regardless....' Ophelia's thoughts trailed off as she clenched her fist behind him, and a surge of strength welled in her arms. 'Goodnight.' She thought before she pulled her arm back swiftly, and swung with a swift blow to the back of the man's head, nearly knocking him out instantly. Noticing he fell on his knees, he spoke. 'Impressive human to withstand such a blow.' Then she saw him crumble onto the ground. Ophelia smiled. 'Oh, guess not.'

Ophelia's nose twitched. 'That wench is here? Ugh...., I'll deal with her later. I've got bigger fish to fry now' Ophelia put a finger to her lips, and bashfully winked.

"Oops, did I do that?" Ophelia smiled at the reaction she got.

"..." The hunter stayed silent, narrowing her eyes and pulling the trigger. The hammer slid by the flint, igniting the gunpowder that was preloaded into the pistol. A small explosion ignited the inside of the barrel, and a small silver shot flew out at incredible speeds. To the hunter, it was instantaneous, but to Ophelia she had already anticipated the bullet trigger. She could feel her heart quicken just before the hunter pulled the trigger, and ducked.

Ophelia felt the sizzling round split hairs off of her bangs as she crouched, falling into a full sprint as she made her way toward the other hunter in an instant. Her speed was incredible, breaking 80 legions a day easy(50mph). Ophelia expected the hunter to draw her scimitar out of her sheath. She awkwardly slashed at Ophelia however, spinning in a circle as the slash drove horizontally at the werewolf.

'Heh, too easy little girl.' While in her full sprint Ophelia fell on her knees, tearing her pants apart as she slid across the dirt in incredible speeds. She raised her hand as she ducked under the silver blade and raised it to plunge it into the stomach of the hunter but was surprised when the boot of the hunter smashed against her jaw. Ophelia's head snapped back at the speed and she felt it snap, and she tumbled across the ground, before finally smashing against the tree.

Ophelia felt sharp and intense pain in her neck, before blacking out as her body smashed into a tree, bones cracking.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 12:42 am

Ashe gritted her teeth as she felt pain spiking through the leg as her foot connected with the jaw of the werewolf. 'Easy prey.' Ashe thought to herself, knowing her technique to work once out of every three tries. Ashe held the blade firmly, and watched as the werewolf rebounded off the ground and rolled into the tree horrendously, hair tangled around her face and blood staining the young wolf's clothes.

Ashe closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Fear had gripped her heavily during the fight, and it drained her mentally. Yet, it is when she was afraid was when her strength increased, following her focus and determination. She turned to the man on the ground.

"Poor fool." She softly spoke, before returning her attention to the other wolf. The wolf was motionless, laying against the tree. There wasn't a sound of the wood sprite to be heard, but Ashe knew it would return as soon as it learned that the wolf had failed to dispose of her.

'Time to finish the job.' Ashe thought to herself, stepping over some roots as she made her way to the other werewolf.

"Wait..." Ashe froze in her tracks, feeling her heartbeat skip a beat. She slowly turned her head, and with one eye saw the man that had fallen lean on his rifle. "Don't...kill her." Ashe noticed the dazed look he had in his face. It was hard to make out if his eyes were serious, but she saw the pursed lips that had a thin trail of blood running down his jaw.

Ashe turned around, ignoring his claims and began to advance on the wolf again. 'This must be done.' She thought, getting closer to the wolf. She heard twigs snap behind her and glanced a look. He was standing on his own two feet finally, and he waved at her.

"No! Stop!"

Ashe growled lightly under her breath, and quickly became frustrated. She raised the scimitar above her head and swung it so the blade was facing downward. 'No more innocent blood will be spilled by you.' Ashe closed her eyes, relishing in the moment as she silently prayed a quick omen.

A gunshot rang above her, and she felt wooden splinters explode in front of her. Woodchips lightly flew at her, not fast enough to hurt her, but enough to make her flinch and stop what she was doing.

"What in the hell are you doing?" Ashe finally roared, turning around and glaring at him.

"I told you to stop! Don't kill her, she's innocent!" The man called back, clumsily making his way towards her. Ashe nearly flinched at that comment and wanted to roll her eyes, really badly.

"Are you blind? Perhaps you're stupid. Do you even know what she is?" Ashe yelled, rage boiling in her skin and in her voice. She swung the sword in a swift slash in front of her, her patience boiling. "I can't believe your ignorance!"

"I...don't care, what she is. Don't hurt her." The man rasped, finally gathering himself and standing up straight. He made his way closer, and stood in front of her, unyielding. "I won't let you hurt her."

"You've got to be kidding me. Are you a werewolf too?" Ashe asked, suddenly suspicious. ' He has to be, there's no way a human would protect...one of them. ' The man shook his head, slightly surprised.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He looked innocently confused, and Ashe nearly fell at that comment.

"You've got to be fu-" A soft but painful moan was heard coming from behind Ashe. Her senses perked up and she raised her sword, instantly falling into a guard position. She looked at the wolf, and noticed the healing process had already begun, the bones cracking back into place. She turned to the man who stood beside her, confused and shocked at what he was seeing in front of him.

"This, thing." Ashe made sure to emphasize the last word she spoke, and continued. "It's a werewolf, a blood-thirsty killing machine that knows only deception and no honor." She grabbed the collar of his jacket and pushed him away. "And it has to die, without you getting in the way. Again."

Ashe took steps closer, readying her sword. She held it back, and readied a thrusting motion as she stood above the healing werewolf. As she stared at the creature below her, she noticed the woman rolling in pain. Her eyes were shut so hard she thought the woman was going to squish her own eyeballs. The woman grit her teeth, baring her fangs as she twitched, growling in intense pain.

"Look. Whoever you are." Ashe spoke, turning to him. "I don't care what you are, but if you get in the way again I'll kill you too." Ashe narrowed her eyes at him, making sure he got the point. Her icy words looked as if they sunk in, seeing the fear in his eyes. "Good."

Ashe returned her attention to the werewolf healing below her.

"Die."

Last edited by CopperKat on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:49 am

Aaron Faalson

Aaron swallowed his already dry throat. The pain was finally subsiding but he felt his head hurting as the woman in front of him bitterly told him her purpose and what she was trying to do.

'What...there's no way werewolves are true.' To his surprise however, he saw the fangs of the woman below her and noticed her growling and whimpering, a transformation below him as her own bones cracked into place. 'What the...' Aaron stood dumbfounded, and was snapped back into attention by the woman's threat to him. He could only give a blank response as her words sunk in.

'This...still isn't right!' Aaron finally thought. Aaron swung his rifle behind his back and then looked at the young woman on the ground and back to the other woman. The woman in front of him began thrusting and he broke into a run and tackled her before she could strike.

"No! I can't do this!" Aaron cried, the sword in her hand falling a few meters away. He instantly was punched in the gut and pummeled in the face by the woman. He the wind get taken out of him and his nose sting in immense pain. 'Damn she's strong!'

Aaron felt his nose begin to bleed and the woman eyed her weapon, not too far away. She got up and made her way to her weapon but Aaron got the better of her. He grabbed her ankle and wouldn't let her go. She cussed, and pulled out a small dagger from her inner belt and turned to him. Aaron instantly pulled his arm back when she sliced at his wrist, and he yelled in surprise.

She didn't advance towards him, but instead went to go get her blade.

"I'll finish you in a minute." She spoke, venom dripping from her words as she looked upon him with a killing intent. She even raised her sword at him. ' Damnit! ' Aaron thought, and then placed a hand on the musket behind him. 'Argh, I can't shoot her either...' Aaron shook his head at how helpless he was, and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Whoever you are, run!" Aaron saw her eyes finally flutter open, and her head raise slightly. The woman shook her head and noticed the black-haired woman run at her with the sword. raised her feet and did a flip backwards, dodging a swipe of the blade. The blonde-haired woman groaned, and ran off fast, faster then anything he had ever seen. The woman with the sword stopped, trying to catch her breath.

To Aaron, it seemed as if the woman was watching her run away.

Fear slowly came back to him as the woman in front of him slowly turned her head to him, and he noticed how white her fingers got around the handle of her weapon.

"Now...listen here." He raised his hands up defensively, and backed up into a tree almost instantly. 'Curse my luck. Seriously.'

"I know you were trying to kill her, but I've helped you too. Now you haven't killed a soul!" Aaron felt the bark dig into the back of his head as he shoved back into the tree. The woman had sheathed her blade and with both hands shoved him hard into the tree. He stared directly into her fierce eyes, and she scowled at him.

"You blindingly stupid idiot!" She yelled, punching him in the chest. Aaron groaned in pain but kept his defenseless stance. "Just what in the hell do you think you're doing letting her go?"

"I just saved her life!" Aaron responded, surprised at her question. "Even if she is a...werewolf, or whatever you said. That doesn't mean she just instantly deserved to die!" Aaron felt justified at what he said, but the look on her face grew more wary.

"Are you that stupid?" She retorted, snapping back quickly. Aaron felt himself shiver at every word she spoke, her icy tone grew wilder and more pronoun. "She was going to kill both of us from the start. Can't you see past her facade, or were you too busy oogling her legs?" He watched her butcher him with her words.

Before Aaron could speak, she let him go, and the anger in her face dimmed lightly.

"It's pointless now. She got away. Thanks to you. Now she will murder more innocents, and that will be on your shoulder." Aaron felt his heart fall into his stomach, and found that he couldn't meet the eyes of the woman who stood in front of her.

' I have to say something... ' He thought.

"Let me make it up to you." He spoke, sincerity in his voice. He watched as she laughed and looked at him ridiiculously.

"Please, just how could you help me? Especially with your weakness for women. Pitiful. Not to mention your hesitation when it comes to this business. You're lucky you survived, and it was thanks to me. That means you are in my debt, and if you want to pay it off, you can start by leaving me alone." Aaron watched as she took a few paces forward, her back now facing him.

She sheathed her weapon with a short and concise motion, the screeching of the hilt was quick and quiet.

"I'm going to leave this annoying fog, and I suggest you do the same, lest you wish to become one of the other hunters here who fell prey to the wood sprite." She began to part away from Aaron, and instantly he felt a strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. 'I can't just leave her alone like this.'

"Wait! Let me come with you, and protect you." Aaron tried to follow her, but she had already dissapeared too far in the fog. No response came back, and he cussed under his breath. 'Damn...she's gone. I wonder where she went.'

Aaron looked around, and decided that the best course of action was to get out of the fog as soon as he could, and he ran in one direction. Surprisingly enough for him, the wood sprite seemed to leave him alone, and he found himself on the border of the fog again.

Relief hit Aaron and he smiled at his fortune. 'No more wood sprite.' He dusted his pant legs and looked up.

"Well, at least I made it to town!" Aaron enthusiastically spoke, adjusting the rifle on his back. Aaron looked at the town with a raised eyebrow and shrugged off a chill that ran down his spine.

"Looks like an old town. A really old town." Aaron spoke as he made his way towards the perimeter of the town. He didn't notice how it seemed as if there were eyes watching him, and how bones of humans seemed to be on his left and right.

Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Throughout the event, only a smirk was upon her face, "Of course. Your delicacy" indicating the humans as her main course. Adon stood there motionless as she observed the three. One groaning and moaning on the floor. Two females fighting amonst themselves.

The fight was immense and painful. Just watching, Adon felt as if she's the one who was cut and broken. "We'll have to watch for that one...it'd be hard to fallow her. Her instincts seems to exceed a bit from a humans." noticing how instantly she's saw through Ophelia.

"How interesting" she said in but a whisper. Adon stood still in her little hiding place and watched with great interest. Either the boy really was stupid, or he had other intentions. "The huntress has an unfamiliar face. Her skills are rare among them...looks like our little prey lost her lunch" she continued in hushed tones. More than being worried, excitement rushed through her veins. I've been cooped up in that town, I've forgotten the excitement of being outside. Of course if Ophelia continued on with her motive there would be some trouble for Rein Town. The trouble she and Jin cause me... once again a ring of annoyance rang throughout mind.

As the fighting proceeded and the girl was about to strike her kin, Adon only budged a moment before her actions were interrupted by the boy's. He really is an odd one... She eased herself and stayed put as she saw Ophelia escape, she was about to take her leave until the humans begun to fight amongst themselves. Taking great interest once more, she stayed put. What if she killed him...it would be a disappointment in the peace we're trying to make. But then again, it'd be one less human to worry about in the world a cynical thought, but nothing but truth was told.

As the two humans departed, the fog became intense, but the wood spirte did not emerge because of her own presence. Slowly backing away, but keeping her eye ont he boy. This is the direction to Rein Town... a smile of amusement formed once more on her face, He's asking to die

As she came closer to her town, with her back turned towards the eyes upon her, she raised a hand towards the guards who were about to strike. I will take care of this human, do not give away your positions. Do you understand? her voice echoed throughout the minds of her soldiers. As you wish, Adon-elda their voice echoed. They stayed still as statues, only their eyes moving about.

"Either this human is a spy...or he really is a fool and does not know the war between them and us..." thinking upon her words, she was reminded of a child. "He really does resemble a child...unknowing the inevitable. Pure minds and thoughts of peace." As she thought more, she shook her head with a smile, "Though a pervert it seems"

"She was going to kill both of us from the start. Can't you see past her facade, or were you too busy oogling her legs?"

The words of the human huntress echoed throughtout her mind. "Oogling legs?" at this point, she found it odd how humans came up with such odd words. She was, at a young age, fascinated by humans. The way they lived their lives, their traditions and customs. Her face became stern and disturbed, But of course this was before they declared war upon us.

The footsteps of the human came closer and closer in her general direction. She raised her gaze towards him and, she too, walked in his direction. Taking of the demanor of a Elder, but simply playing the roll as an ordinary girl. I've learned many things in my youth. To act as a human, is...how do they say it?..." thinking for a moment, she chuckled once she thought of the word.

Cake
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Takashi listened intently, as Shira told him these things. It made him smile how she would listen to her mother about humans. He wondered to himself if he should tell her his past, and somehow words came out. "When did you.... Lose your parents?" It was a thought that came out of his mouth. He thought about taking it back but he wanted to know everything about her. He stared towards the waterfall. He wanted to ask more but didn't think it was right to, so he began talking about himself. "I...My parents were killed when I was little. My parents they... used their lives to save an ungrateful son of theirs." He said looking down. He obviously didn't want to talk about this, but he thought it'd be better if he just got it over with. He stopped talking, nothing would come out. He dipped his feet into the water besides Shira's, their feet touched. Takashi drifted into another flash back.

His mother would always take him to a river or waterfall of some sort, especially if he had a bad day. They go down to the bank, and dip their feet into the cool water. His mother would always brush out his hair, after he jumped in. Then she'd wrap him in a blanket when he was out of the water, and he'd always feel warm beside her.

Takashi smiled to himself. He looked to Shira and saw a glimpse of his mother, his heart skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Shira's eyes and mind went blank as he asked the question, the word 'lose' echoed throughout her mind. She closed her eyes and when she opened them her eyes were not the same. They were cold, no feeling, empty. She stared down at the water, "I lost my parents when I was merely a pup. A traitor in my pack took his human form and paid hunters to kill us and skin us... They wouldn't have found us if I just hadn't..." she paused, "They all died but me." she closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. As he spoke of his mother Shira thought of her own. She remembered her mother's gentle touch and love that she'd give her every minute she could. The terror that was in her mother's voice as she told her to stay put in the bush. The feeling of seeing her father bleed to death in front of her.

She could feel the pain Takashi felt as he said his sentence, 'used their lives to save an ungrateful son of theirs'... she looked at him, "How do you know that you were ungrateful for them? My mother always said that children are the next generation of you. They are part of you, so if you are ungrateful to them... doesn't that mean they are ungrateful to themselves?" she pondered on her words, Does that make sense? she shrugged the thought. She fidgeted as Takashi's foot touched hers. She looked at him with calm eyes, her eyes weren't empty but had sorrow in them. She could feel their pain intertwine with each other, as she told him this she felt as if some troubles were lifted off her shoulders but they was still a large weight that she needed to lift off herself.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Roxas looked down at the ground still clearing the carcasses. When he heard a voice talking to Riku. He looked over, and sure enough it was Nira. He smiled to himself. Funny to see how a tough and rough guy like him falls in love with such a sweet and petite lady like her. He thought to himself. When he heard her say hi to him, he smiled sweetly to her. ”Hey! Long time no see” He said a bit loud for her to hear. She was one of the hottest girls he's ever seen, but he would not be caught even thinking about her, or he'd be ripped to shreds by Riku. He laughed to himself again. As they approached, he dusted off his hands and squinted down at her. He turned to Riku ”Don't nag the poor girl to death.” He said winking at Riku. He flashed her a cute smile, and waved 'bye'. He'd thought to let the two 'love birds' talk.

He walked over to a carcass and picked it up the the scruff. It was a smaller type of wolf. He had grown tired of walking over to the wagon, so he just chucked it over. He wiped his forehead full of sweat. After all the wolves were cleared he turned to Riku for further commands. ”What are we going to do now?” He said a little out of breath. He sat on the ground, and drank some water.

Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 am

Aaron Faalson

Aaron felt his heart skip a beat when he saw the young woman approach her. He smiled inwardly and instantly felt a stirring sensation within his stomach. His smile was still on its face, but it lost it's luster within seconds. He remembered the hunter and the....the...werewolf.

'Foxy. Traditionally dressed Asian girl.' Aaron thought, but he knew that first impressions around these run of the woods weren't exactly welcoming. Secretly inside he wanted to reach for his rifle, but there was something about her. The way her yellow dress was wrapped around her, and how her hair was tied up, and the color of her eyes as she penetrated his mind with her eyes. It felt real, it felt like it was happening, but he didn't know if that was real or not. He stroke it off as paranoia.

She came closer, and even closer yet. But with her eyes watching him, why did he feel as if there were a whole bunch of eyes watching him? Hell where was the wood sprite? Aaron did not know anything that was going on, and he hoped to whatever's been watching out for him so far is watching out for him now.

"Evening." Aaron called out the girl, tipping his hat like he saw in the western movies. "And what is such..." He wanted to breathe out many words that were alluring, seductive, complimentative, anything to make her blush, but with the last two girls he felt like he should hold back. "...A young girl like yourself doing out here outside of her house? You know, it's dangerous out here."
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:09 am

Ophelia Sardonte

Ophelia was pissed. She was outright pissed. She was so pissed that she ended up punching a tree so hard that it fell over. But more then pissed she felt the strangest feeling, and from the strangest source. That more then pissed feeling? It was confusion. She was confused, and she felt weird because of it.

"That....that-" A slur of profanities followed from Ophi, and she aimed it directly at the hunter. But more then mad at the hunter she was mad at herself, for falling for such a stupid move. It was a typical hook-and-reel maneuver, while cleverly disguised as an amateur hunter, Ophi knew that this was no novice. She wasn't going to hold back next time. It might get her killed.

She smiled at the thought, feeling adrenaline and satisfaction build within her because of the higher threat of her prey. Then her thoughts drifted to the young boy, the young human boy who had saved her life. 'Why?' She kept asking herself. She felt no gratitude for him, none at all. He was still going to die if she met him again, but it still confused her why he had even shot at his colleague to save her.

It....was strange. Ophi felt a strange inclination to him. She could have killed him instantly when he had his back turned to her, but...she didn't. She shrugged it off and noted it to her that it was just honor to let someone know that he's being hunted before you hunt them.

Regardless, Ophelia felt the pain subside as the last of her bones were finished with healing herself. She had to personally snap her bones back in place before they could heal. Not that she couldn't fix them after they healed, it was just even more painful if it healed before she snapped them back into place. Because then it would have to heal twice.

Her thoughts then drifted to the scent she had caught. It was really subtle, but she knew who it was instantly. It was Adon, Adon the wench. Ophi gritted her teeth and groaned. She knew if Adon had found out she was using the fog as her hunting ground and stealing some of the werewolves' cattle for her own purposes she was going to be hunted by both humans and wolves.

She smiled at the thought. Then she hoped that Adon would notice, because then things would get really exciting.

With the final thought, she ran off into the fog, to talk to the wood sprite once again.
Back to top Go down
CopperKat

CopperKat

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Ashe Tortuga

Ashe felt a wave of relief wash over her as she made her way out of the fog and back into the woods again. It was time to head back to Besiern town. She needed to report to Silvan immediately about her failed hunt against Ophi. 'Damnit' she cussed again. 'He's not going to be happy about this.' Then a small curvature of her lips was formed. 'But he won't be mad either, knowing him.'

Ashe thought about the circumstances, and then thought again about what happened. 'Who was that idiiot anyway? Was he a Wolfkin? Didn't act like it. Must have been a carrier.' Ashe grit her teeth and clenched her fist as she stepped over a rotting log. She didn't like him at all, but try as she might, it wasn't in her to kill another human. Even if he was a carrier. She would just have to wait.

As she began walking she reloaded silver shot back into her pistol, wrapping the shot with some gunpowder and a small piece of paper. Her thoughts went back to the young man, as a particular thought somehow wedged itself in her train thought she cursed and blushed. 'Do I really look pretty?' She dismissed it quickly, the insecurity of herself getting the better of her, and her better judgement. 'Must be one of those ladies men.' She snorted quietly at that thought.

Suddenly, a crack of a twig on her left had her pulling her pistol out in a whiplash and freezing as she drew it and aimed it directly at the source. She watched as a squirrel stood next to a tree, curious to its surroundings as it scavenged for food. Ashe smiled and lowered her firearm, breathing a sigh of relief. Tension was getting the better of her, and with Besiern town finally in view, she was going to summon Silvan to have a discussion with him.

"Stop!" She heard from the bushes, and she did stop. She didn't raise her weapon this time, but her hand was on her scimitar. She watched as a couple of men in their early twenties stopped her.

"You were right about to run into our wolf-trap." They pointed to a trip wire that would've snapped at her ankles and strung her up. "It took us a few hours to set it up so we didn't want to reset it again." The man said, extending his hand. "My name is Thomas."

"Ashe." She replied, taking his hand.

The other hunter seemed shy, and he just nodded his head to her. "Gregor." Ashe nodded to the both of them.

"Thank you." She breathed and smiled, and turned back to her way back to town. She carefully avoided the trap and looked back at the two. They looked back at her and whispered something. Then the two laughed and went back into their hiding spots.

' Nice looking guys. ' She thought, as she made her way to the perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 am

As the distance shrinked between Adon and him, he made a gesture of greeting. Inclining her head fallowed by a slight bow, she returned the greeting. Her gaze stayed fixated on him as he seemed he began to ponder on her presence. Finally, as he spoke and paused in the beginning, she couldn't help but let out a small smile, a reminder of his earlier episode.

"My house?" Adon scanned the area around her, as the building behind her slowly disappeared, as if it was the mist itself. Trying to make it seem that the mist is still playing tricks on him. "I'm sorry...but I'm not sure what your talking about. My home is not here but more up north." She pointed in the general direction towards the mountains. Away from Rein and Beisern town. "I'm here exploring." giving a slightly guilt of a smile "It's forbidden to come here, but who really listens to their parents? I've been coming here since the day I can walk." Smiling once more as she placed a hand closer to her mouth.

After her false story, she tilted her head slightly as he hand lowered back to her side, "Though, it seems your lost stranger. I can help you find your way around. I know the forest." giving him a genuine smile. She didn't want the stranger to have any reason to not trust her. Her ideas for this world: is for the extinction of humans--if necessary. But if possible to live in peace as once before.

Adon walked closer to him, now only a couple feet away. "If you'd like. I can act as a guide. There are strange things that go on in the forest...and it's not well to be lost. I was told there are sprites here that play tricks on new-comers. And a war between man and beast." She gave the expression that she was a bit scared as she spoke those few words. Her hands clasped together before her stomach, tightened as it took the color of ghost white.

Scanning the area once more, making it seem as if she wished to take him to where he needed to go right away. "You must be looking for Beisern town" her gaze fell back on him once more. "I know where that is, and I can take you to the border by the main road. But we have to leave now. It's getting quite eerie around here and I wish to return home"

As she looked behind her once more and back at him, she spoke trying to answer the question in his eyes, "You must've experienced something a lot of people do while passing by here. A town the disappears before you eyes without a trace." she scaned the air where her soldiers are, staring down at them. "And eyes fixated on you...like predator and prey" She wrapped her arms around herself, shuddering a bit. "This is the worst place to be. Some people go mad. Some just come to the conclusion that the mist is playing tricks on them. The work of the sprite." She turned back towards him. "Let us leave before the fog catches up with us and we're lost"

As she waited for him to make his gesture towards the direction she was facing, she grew slightly impatient and to usher him more, she raised a hand towards his direction, slightly above her waist. "Come on" indicating him to take her hand. Her voice filled with worry and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shizuka
Admin
Yuki Shizuka

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:22 pm

"She's crazy" as he shuffled his own hair. Jin was found sitting outside on a chair infront of a small butcher shop. "Voice is already spread. Adon's found outside the walls. She's crazy." His mouth became sour "Helping a human boy. Our guards could've killed him instantly. No need for cleaning. But noooooo...her ideals gets in the way" He spoke to the butcher, "You shouldn't be talking about Adon-elda in that sense Jin. We've found salvation because of the Elders" he chopped down hard on a leg of a pig. "Yeah. Okay. But the humans are the reason why we're all inside walls! Can't we just go kill them all. Right now." Jin leaned back on his chair, twirling a pick in his mouth. "You wanna go through their defenses? Be my guest. Their silver? Psh...though...if the order was issued by Adon-elda..." the butcher smiled at Jin's frustration. "Then maybe I should become an elder! Issue and order to wipe out all humans!" At this point Jin stood. His frustration was so kiddish to the butcher, he only smiled. "Go ahead and try then kid" encouraging him "But...they do have a couple hundreds to thousands of years experience then you" he countered and chopped once more at the leg.

Finding that he wasn't getting anywhere, Jin walked out the butcher's shop. "Yeah yeah...I'll see you later Laxs" but Jin couldn't help but smirk. "Well...there's that. They're ancient compared to us...mummies that never turn to dust" he stated them as. Jin scrowled around the town, looking at merchant shops and weaponry, but not really observing the items. Since Adon's not here...then he smirked mischieviously.

He walked towards the main gates and greeted them hello, but it was obvious to the soldiers that Jin was about to leave the town. The closed in their weapons so he couldn't pass. "Now Jin. You know the rules. There's already to many of us out there. If I'm correct there three excluding Adon-elda." Jin only rolled his eyes as the other spoke. "The fogs thickening anyway. Towns about to disappear and you wont be able to get back in until the fogs gone" Jin looked at the second soldier who spoke, with a dumbfounded look. Distracting them with his blank unknowing expression, he slipped right under their weapons. "I'll take my chances. Thanks guys" he waved a hand as their eyes stared at his back.

Pleased with himself, and even more with the fact that he had annoyed the guards to make up for what happened with the butcher, Jin jumped high up into a tree. Landing on a thick trunk and leaning algonst the tall tree, he scanned the area. "Time's passed by incredibly fast today. Already mid afternoon" Taking a big wiff of the air, he breathed out through his mouth. "Adon's stench still lingers. The boys.' Looking up towards the sky, not really fixating his sight on anything but pondering on the scents around. Any unfamiliar scent he couldn't figure out, she shrugged off.

"...hmm...another one. Smells familiar too. Damn what was her name..." scratching his head as he thought harder, "O-...O...." He raised his head, defeat written all over, "Ah, whatever..." he folded his arms. His eyes fixated on the falls. "What to do..." not really having any legitamate reason to come out here then to just come out here for the sensation of feeling his freedom.

Last edited by Yuki Shizuka on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Nira gave Roxas a sweet gentle smile, “I know! It’s been almost four months since we last saw each other.” She watched as he dusted his hands, every feature of Roxas attracted her. She had a crush on Roxas ever since they ran into each other at the bar…

Nira sat on a chair in the night bar with Riku in front of her, his face worried and his eyes scanning the area with his beer cup hanging from his right hand. He finally let out a sigh of relief and smiled to Nira. Nira smiled back, “Why do you look so worried? Is there someone hear your after?” she said looking around curiously.

He shook his head, “Quite the opposite…” he let out a sigh and then took a sip of his beer. Nira watched him, “Nira, how come you don’t drink?” he said putting the cup down gently between the two.

She shrugged, “I don’t like the taste, smell, or sight of alcohol. It’s just not my kind of drink.” She said while brushing her hair back with the tips of her fingers. She looked at the small bubbles raise from the cup and settle on the top then pop.
Riku pushed the cup a bit closer to her, “it’s been almost a year since you last drank. Take a sip, maybe your taste buds changed.” He said while smiling.

She looked at him with a stubborn look, “Why do you try to make me drink? I’m not the kind to,” knowing she wasn’t going to win the fight she grabbed the cup with both of her hands and put her lips gently at the edge of the cup. She tilted it and the beer slowly filled her mouth and the cup departed from her lips. She swallowed and as she did she placed the cup down on the table quickly and wiped her mouth, “Yuck!”

Riku chuckled to himself, “It’s so cute when you drink, that’s why.” He smiled once more. Riku always was smiling or nagging in front of Nira. It was impossible for her to ever be mad at him. When she got up to get some water she accidently hit a man when she slid her chair out.

She turned to bow, “I-I’m so sorry!” she said while raising her head. She looked into the eyes of Roxas. He rubbed his butt which was hit by the chair and he looked at her, he smiled.

“No problem! It didn’t hurt,” he turned his whole body towards her leaving the other girl he was with and she growled and walked away, knowing she had no chance against Nira. “What’s your name? You with anyone?” he tilted his head and spotted Riku, his face which was facing towards the floor and his fingers along his forehead, Riku sighed frustratingly. “R-riku? You… came… to a… bar… with a girl?!” Roxas said shockingly while looking at Nira. Nira confused look back and forth at the two.

After an hour or so of explaining Roxas and Nira caught up, “So let me get this straight… since Roxas was a ladies’ man you wanted to keep me away from him? Just because you were worried he’d spoil my innocence?” Nira said with her arms crossed. Riku nodded silently while staring at Roxas. Roxas chuckled nervously.
As Roxas waved to ‘bye’ to Nira and Riku Nira flashed back to the present, “O-oh, bye…” She turned to Riku and then she smiled, “I guess I’ll help you guys,” She then bent down to pick up a small wolf between the two.
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Riku stared blankly at a tree as the two spoke for the short amount of time, And I tried to keep it that way... he said while turning towards the two. Nira then bent down to pick up a wolf. Riku's eyes widened and he picked it up before she could. He hoisted it up to his shoulder, the legs hanging lifelessly at his back and his chest which drooped down to his butt and crotch. "A lady like you shouldn't be picking up mud covered carcasses." he paused and threw the wolf on to the pile where the wagon was, "Especially wolves," he then found out that mostly all the wolves were gone now, only maybe a few more then they were done, "You two! Start burying our men at the soldier's graveyard by the hills." he gestured them to leave.

The wagon reached the bonfire and they threw all the wolves in a pile on the cement floor, "Here are the wolves, they are a few more back at the forest, they'll be here in a few moments." and with that the soldier motioned the horses to turn and walk back to the forest. As they reached Riku and Roxas they found Nira standing there. The blushed and hopped off the cart and bowed to Nira. "Good afternoon Lady Nira," as they got up they looked into her eyes, as she looked at them they blushed even deeper.

Riku became annoyed and hit the two on the back of the head with his palms. "Help those two with the men. Now." Riku said with a bit of frustration in his voice. The two rubbed their heads and ran off. He and Roxas picked up the last wolves and tossed them on to the wagon. "One of you men go take this to the bonfire." one of the soldiers bowed and then hopped on to the wagon. As the wagon went out of view Riku was covered with sweat, dry blood, dirt, fur, grass and more. He looked at himself and sighed, "I'm a mess..." he rubbed the back of his head and looked at Nira. He then realized he was half naked, he looked around for his shirt but found it on the muddy floor covered with dry blood and dirt. He picked it up with disgust and hesitated to put it back on. He shuddered and threw the dirty shirt on to a rock. "So much for being gentlemen-like..."
Back to top Go down
Itzumi

Itzumi

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Nira stared at Riku, "You out of all men should know that I can handle my mess quite well," she picked up a wolf next to it, "And that I don't show men that I'm weak, nor that i'm scared of getting dirt on my dress." she walked over to the wagon and threw it on. She sighed, "You know that I don't hate wolves... I actually pity them. We hate them for what reason? For protecting themselves from our weaponry and silver? Is protecting your loved ones such a crime?" She sighed while petting the dead wolves face, his eyes still open. She slid her fingers downwards and closed it's eyelids, "I believe that wolves are just like us, scared, and only protecting ourselves from danger to the ones we love." She petted the soft creature's cold dead body then turned to Riku.

She expected a cold look on his face but instead was a hurt, confused look, the look of when he was a child. "I'm sorry Riku... I didn't mean to remind you of your past..." she walked up to him and hugged him. She could feel his pain and hurt transfer to her as she touched him. She backed up and looked into his face, his eyes were moist but no tears fell. I'm the only one whoever sees this soft side of Riku... it's more of a curse then a pleasure, seeing his empty sad eyes look into mine is like his pain stabbing at me... she brushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled, "You still have me and Roxas,"

The wagon arrived and the two soldiers bowed to her, "I've told you men a million times... there's no need of you calling me Lady. The army perfectly knows of my personality and knows that I do not appreciate the tag 'lady'. It's too proper for someone like me." As the two blushed Riku's jealousy kicked in and he slapped the two. Nira held in her giggle, she watched as the two retreated.

As the soldiers carried the dead soldiers to the hill she tilted her head, "I wonder how long this war will go on... the only wish is that it ends soon." she sighed and then shook her head. "This'll take a few more hours, afterwards, you and Roxas need a bath! You two smell worse then the pig pen!" she said while covering her nose with both hands. She laughed and placed her hands at her stomach. Her hair gestured forward as she laughed. A few moments later she smiled as the men worked hard, "Well one thing we women gotta love about you men is that you guys work hard." she said while patting Riku's head.
Back to top Go down
YuukiTakaya

YuukiTakaya

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:42 pm

As Roxas watched as Nira picked up the wolf he chuckled to himself. "I know Riku wouldn't approve, but I think we need someone like her to join." He said to himself. He scratched his head. "Yuck! I smell.... Really bad!" He said loud enough for them to hear. Roxas hated breaking up the cute couple, but it just sort of happened. He didn't know what he was doing, but knowing he couldn't rewind, he went along with it. After they were done, Roxas was pooped out. All the men finished their work and headed out to do whatever they wished, with Riku's permission of course. "What should we do now? I'm pooped!" He said falling to the floor, and onto his butt. The cool breeze followed through his brown hair. He panted like a dog and fanned himself. He looked at Riku who had his sights set on Nira. He smiled to himself every time she did something cute, or smiled. "Hey you guys want to go to the bar just like old times?" He said nudging Riku. He started doing his "happy marching" and headed over the bar with a big cheesy smiled on his face. When he turned he saw them not following, and ran over, linked arms with them, and resumed marching and went into the bar.

He saw all sorts of familiar faces. He smiled to himself. One girl caught his eye. He slowly made his way to her, leaving the two alone together. He jolted his head up just a bit, trying to act cool. "I've seen you before. What's your name?" He said smirking at her and flashing her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☾Wolfs Rein☽   ☾Wolfs Rein☽ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☾Wolfs Rein☽
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next